Palmer's Skin Therapy Cleansing Oil

Palmer's Skin Therapy Cleansing Oil

3.7

Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Polysorbate 85, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Sorbitan Trioleate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Isopropyl Myristate, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol, Geraniol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional

on 6/20/2018 2:11:00 AM

I love this cleansing oil! It's so thorough and gentle. And it doesn't make my eyes even the tiniest bit blurry, which is amazing to me. This is by far the best drugstore cleansing oil I've ever tried, and it even gives the high-end ones a run for their money.

The texture is medium-thick, and the fragrance is lovely (roses). It never makes my skin feel stripped or over-cleansed. There's none of that unpleasant dryness or tightness that I get with some other cleansers. This removes every last trace of my makeup and even breaks down my mascara. Rinses away cleanly and leaves no film behind.

For reference my skin is combo-oily, not sensitive.

This is an excellent product, and I will most definitely buy it again. Makes my skin feel FANTASTIC!! Highly Recommended! A+

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This did not budge my sunscreen and makeup. There was no emulsifying so this just added another layer to my skin. Added water and nothing. Another layer of a foaming cleanser was absolutely necessary and I felt like I needed to double up on that to get all the gunk off. My skin felt extra greasy. The Palmer's smells great but it is thick and does not spread easily nor does it thin substances already on the skin. I was disappointed. I was hoping for at least something as good as the Neutrogena cleansing oil.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I absolutely LOVE this cleansing oil. It removes makeup super easy, including hard to remove mascaras. I always avoided waterproof mascaras like the plague due to all the rubbing it took to get it off and I was still left with mascara residue. This oil removes every trace of make-up with little effort. I do find it leaves a little greasy feel behind so I follow up with CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser. At first, I was leary to purchase it because I thought an oil would break me out. But so far so good. I have been using it about a month without any problems.

on 4/17/2018 6:48:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Perfectly breaks down a full beat with 1 pump! Smells like roses too. I remove with those disposable pads, I do not rinse off. You get 6.7 Oz versus the 4 Oz that Neutrogena has, plus this has a pretty rose scent and no mineral oil. Neutrogena is mostly mineral oil.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I love it so much! Removes all my makeup right off and my skin felt very soft and refreshed after using this. I always stock up because I love!!

on 1/3/2018 3:28:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

So very pleased with this! Pretty scent, and when used as directed it does a fantastic job of getting all my makeup off, even mascara. I rub it in quite thoroughly and rinse with a very warm washcloth before using a mild foaming cleanser. Will certainly purchase again.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I've only used this twice, and the first time was quite alright for me although I don't really remember much of my experience with it. The second time however, gave me a swollen eye. I used this to remove my face and eye makeup. It felt like your typical oil cleanser, until I got it in my eyes and they started stinging so bad. It took so long to flush out. Even after it was flushed out my eyes still felt irritated. After getting into bed, I noticed my eye started to feel weird every time I opened them, but I thought it would go away as I slept. The next morning I woke up, it was even worse and I looked in the mirror to see that my inner tear duct was puffy and so was my waterline. It was a freaking nightmare. Overall, I wouldn't recommend this product.

on 11/26/2017 4:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Love this product! I have dry, sensitive skin and was looking for an oil-based cleanser to remove my makeup. Even after using a water-based cleanser + exfoliator and makeup eraser, I usually had a hard time removing waterproof mascara and bits of concealer/foundation. This gets my face completely free of makeup and is also super gentle for my sensitive skin. It did not cause me to breakout, although I am not acne prone. I would definitely repurchase again.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This is my favorite make up remover. It gets everything off with ease and it does not leave any residue on my face. The smell isn’t too strong.

on 11/7/2017 11:19:00 AM

Do not get if you have acne. I mostly have white heads on my chin and get pimples on my cheeks/chin and this stuff made it so much worse. I woke up the day after first using and had bumps all along my cheeks/jaw line....more than what i usually have.