essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect

Lash Princess False Lash EffectLash Princess False Lash Effect

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

AQUA (WATER), CERA ALBA (BEESWAX), PARAFFIN, GLYCERYL STEARATE, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) BRAN WAX, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PALMITIC ACID, ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, POLYBUTENE, AMINOMETHYL PROPANOL, STEARIC ACID, CARNAUBA (COPERNICIA CERIFERA) WAX, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, DIMETHICONE, POLYESTER-4, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, TOCOPHEROL, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, PHENOXYETHANOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES).
[Discontinued in some countries.]
essence reviews, photos and discussion

on 11/3/2017 10:54:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

OMG where has this been all my life? I've been a die-hard fan of Lash Paradise for the last several months but I'd heard mentions of Lash Princess on a couple of YouTube channels.
Since it's so freaking affordable ($4.99 CAD), I picked one up while desolately waiting for my antibiotics after an unfortunate trip to the dentist.
First off, the packaging is adorable. I particularly like the soft-grip handle. The brush size worried me because it looks so skinny - I guess I was too used to Lash Paradise's giant brush! But once I sweep this on my lashes, holy moly, the results are actually a teensy bit better than L'Oreal. Heck, it's even better than DiorShow!
I have a good amount of lashes but they are super straight and not that long. Lash Princess changes all that and makes all my lashes dream come true!
The only thing I cannot comment on is the pigmentation; I have black hair so I have no idea if this mascara is a true black or not. But in any case, I think I've found my new HG. :D

on 2/22/2016 4:45:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

One of my favourite mascaras! I don't really have a problem with the staying power as it doesn't flake off or smudge on my lower lash line (which is a problem for me and my oily skin). The only annoying thing was when i first bought it and started using it it was a bit clumpy but now that I've been using it for a week or two, the problem isn't apparent anymore and gives my lashes a nice volume and length! Also, not too harsh on my sensitive eyes.