essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect

Filtered by hair type : Straight
essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect
Lash Princess False Lash EffectLash Princess False Lash Effect

3.4

AQUA (WATER), CERA ALBA (BEESWAX), PARAFFIN, GLYCERYL STEARATE, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) BRAN WAX, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PALMITIC ACID, ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, POLYBUTENE, AMINOMETHYL PROPANOL, STEARIC ACID, CARNAUBA (COPERNICIA CERIFERA) WAX, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, DIMETHICONE, POLYESTER-4, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, TOCOPHEROL, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, PHENOXYETHANOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES).
[Discontinued in some countries.]
essence reviews, photos and discussion

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

The hype is well deserved with this one. Just one coat lengthens and volumizes my lashes dramatically. The only gripe I have is that it take forever to dry. At the price though, you can’t beat it. Definitely on par with many other popular high end mascaras.

on 6/28/2018 2:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I agree. This is wet and clumpy and I have to use a lash comb after I apply it. Although the price is great, there are better drugstore options available (my favorite mascaras come from L'Oreal).

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Meh. Was hoping for more since the reviews were so good. I have short and straight lashes with a decent amount of volume so I look for more lengthening and defining mascaras. This went on clumpy. The wand doesn't help deposit product evenly. It seems to get everywhere when I apply it. It weighs down my lashes and loses curl fast. It lengthens ok and volumizes in a clumpy and chunky way. It does help to clean the brush very well before you use it, but why bother when there are better mascaras with less work involved. The formula isn't too dry or too wet. It smudges and flakes badly and I don't usually have any problems with Lash Blast, Lash Sensational, or Lash Paradise. The only other Essence mascara I've tried was the Volume Stylist 18h Lash Extension Mascara and that didn't smudge or flake as bad as this. Probably won't buy this again but I'll use it up.

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Out of all of the mascaras I have ever tried, and there have been many, this formula is the winner!! I saw it on YouTube reviews and it was getting raves. I went to Ulta and got some for my daughter and I. I couldn’t believe it was only 5 dollars. I am used to more high dollar brands. I got volume, length and curl. I loved everything about it. There was no smudging, clumps or fallout. It held well on its own. I love layering mascaras. I generally layer mascaras to get the effect I want. With a base layer of Clump Crusher and the addition of telescopic, the effect was unbelievable!! Edited: 7-8 18 My lashes have grown significantly since I bought this mascara, due to Lumigen treatments. As a result, it works even better. I no longer combine other mascaras with this. It works great on its own. It’s my favorite mascara, by far.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Great mascara, great price. Just knocked off a lippie since it isn’t water proof so I need to use a separate mascara on my bottom lashes. Lengthens and volumizes without getting clump and holds a curl well.

on 1/28/2018 4:58:00 PM

My lashes love this mascara. It thickens and volumizes greatly for me. I’ve gone through several tubes.

After all these years and comments, still no “maybe” button for re-purchase...really??

I only use waterproof or tubing mascaras, but I had read so many positive comments on this in a multitude of places,, I finally decided I must try, And I am pleasantly surprised! Definitely makes my lashes longer and fuller - have to be careful w/ this stuff as can clump, but if you go slow = beautiful dark lashes! A 4 rating for the tendeny to clump if not careful, but I can say that I may actually re-purchase this down the road since there is no smudging unless my eyes water.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I had high hopes for this mascara after all the B/A photos and rave reviews. It has a nice rich texture (which has to be blotted before application) and definitely builds some lash drama, but if you have oilier skin, you will likely end up with MAJOR panda eyes. I will stick to formulas that don't end up in a dark ring under my eyes halfway through the day- even if I have to pay a little more.

on 12/19/2017 10:55:00 AM

Love this mascara. Opened a new tube of Lash Paradise and within 1 1/2 months it was totally dried out - WHAT. Heard rave reviews on youtube so I decided to try this one. OMG I loved it right away. I don't find it flakes on me at all. Still usable after three months. Save your money on Lash Paradise, for $4.99 and cruelty free

on 11/25/2017 2:02:00 AM

Decent value mascara. I didn't notice too much smudging or flaking for a non-wp mascara. Easy to apply and remove. This did not provide extreme length or volume, but gave a nice daytime effect. I prefer tubbing mascara so I will not repurchase but I would say that it performs as well as if not better than most other mascaras at higher price points. I do wish these were cellowrapped or come with outer packaging as I have sanitary concerns. I purchased in a set that was package.