essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect

Filtered by skin type : Other
essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect
Lash Princess False Lash EffectLash Princess False Lash Effect

AQUA (WATER), CERA ALBA (BEESWAX), PARAFFIN, GLYCERYL STEARATE, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) BRAN WAX, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PALMITIC ACID, ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, POLYBUTENE, AMINOMETHYL PROPANOL, STEARIC ACID, CARNAUBA (COPERNICIA CERIFERA) WAX, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, DIMETHICONE, POLYESTER-4, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, TOCOPHEROL, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, PHENOXYETHANOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES).
[Discontinued in some countries.]
essence reviews, photos and discussion

on 11/12/2017 8:57:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

This mascara really gives long, dark dramatic lashes! The only issue I have is it smudges on me. I have to wipe my eyes about 5 times a day which I haven't had to do with other mascaras, so it's pretty frustrating. It would be HG status if it didn't smudge.

on 2/9/2017 6:16:00 PM

Favourite mascara of all time .. gives u long + thick lashes

Being East Indian comes with a lot of ...complications: 1- my clothes always smell like curry. 2- people always assume I have an accent. 3-I have large eyes, good hair, and great lashes (a genetic jackpot in my mind). I'm constantly on the hunt for an amazing and affordable mascara, one that will make my assets shine (I'm also always on the hunt for a perfume that will mask the smell of curry...). As I was strolling through my local shoppers drug mart on Saturday morning, I couldn't help but notice this new mascara. I've always been a fan of the essence mascara that comes in a pink tube (I love super crazy volume effect...mascara..blah blah), so I was intrigued to try this one. Really the hardest decision I had to make was between the green lash princess or the orange lash princess. Since I like a more false lash look, I figured I'd try this one. I don't say this often, but this product was love at first use for me. Here's why:

Cons: we'll just start with the cons since there's really only one...

1- Clumpy: Like most people on here have mentioned already, the mascara has the tendency to clump...it can easily look like you only have about 7 lashes on each eye (really think lashes I reckon). For me this isn't a huge issue. All I have to do is make sure that I work in thin coats and use a lash separating tool( for me that's just the brush on the L'oreal Carbon Black mascara).

Pros:

1- Colour: yes it's black, but it's realllly black. As someone who has black hair naturally, I hate using mascaras that leave my lashes looking ashy. This is blacker than the Benefit Roller Lash, than the L'oreal Carbon Black, and is comparable to the UD Perversion mascara.

2-Brush- if you look closely, you'll notice the brush is designed to make you inner lashes coated with mascara and your outer lashes have a tiny cat-eye flicker...or at least that what this mascara does with my lashes. I really like the brush as it is small enough to get close to the lashes. I would say that it's too large to use on the lower lashline, but for me it works well. Unlike the pink-tube essence mascara, that I mentioned earlier, this brush doesn't deposit mascara on my eyelids..something that I really dislike.

3- Effect- it gives to exactly what it claims.The first coat will give you instant volume and the second coat will make them look like falsies. Three coats will make your eyes look like spiders, so use with caution. I also noticed that this mascara does a great job holding my curl. I don't find that I need to use an eyelash curler with this mascara. Not to rag on the Benefit roller lash, but this mascara is infinitely better at holding a curl than that one.

4- Longevity- lasted me until the end of the day. A few flakes, but otherwise it did a fantastic job.

Price- came to less than $6 CAD...awesome

If you want volume, false looking lashes, and ease of use, buy this. I most definitely will repurchase this mascara.