essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect

essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect
Lash Princess False Lash EffectLash Princess False Lash EffectLash Princess False Lash Effect

3.7

AQUA (WATER), CERA ALBA (BEESWAX), PARAFFIN, GLYCERYL STEARATE, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) BRAN WAX, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PALMITIC ACID, ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, POLYBUTENE, AMINOMETHYL PROPANOL, STEARIC ACID, CARNAUBA (COPERNICIA CERIFERA) WAX, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, DIMETHICONE, POLYESTER-4, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, TOCOPHEROL, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, PHENOXYETHANOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES).
[Discontinued in some countries.]
essence reviews, photos and discussion

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Got mine directly from Essence. I actually ordered lash sculpting mascara, but they've made a mistake and shipped False lash effect instead.
It is the best mascara I ever used! It doesn't smudge (even if I take a pillow smashed into face nap). It doesn't flake. It gives a great volume and great length without any clumps (I don't let the first coat to dry before applying the second).
Wonderful mascara and I also find the packaging to be super cute.

Update: Never before I've tried a natural mascara. It happens that I'm allergic to beeswax (the second ingredient here). I got red swollen patches under and over my eyes the second day I wore it in a row. I took anti-allergy pills, couldn't wear any eye makeup the next day, and wore this mascara again in a couple of days. It gave me the same allergic reaction but more intense. That's a shame that such a wonderful product isn't for me.

This is my new favorite mascara ever! It gives me "Benefit They're Real" lashes at a cheap drugstore price. They touch my eyebrows. They're long and thick. No issues with flaking or smudging. Wish I tried it sooner.

I decided to try it out out because it had good reviews. I am not going to repurchase it. It does not look elegant, gets clumpy and transfers easily. Id did add a lot of length but it looks messy and sticky. Do not like the feel of a bulky brush on my eyelashes too.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I read about this mascara, and had never tried this brand, and for $5 what a steal!! This has a really good brush, and is not too wet that is clumps. I use 2 coats and it makes my lashes thicker and long. I think that it dries out a little too fast, but for $5 its a great deal.

For me, this mascara works. Give lenght AND volume. It is a little bit hard to remove, but for this price it gives a really good effect.
Edit: Smudge a lot around eyes :-/

It smudges, doesn't make lashes look like the pictures in reviews I found online.. The only good things are that the price is low and that it's very black.. I wouldn't buy it again.. but I really like essence lip pencils if you are in search of something like that..

on 12/14/2018 6:19:00 AM

So I just bought (after I had Lancome Mr Big and Hypnose drama, and Dior Diorshow pump&volume and many, many) yesterday Shiseido imperial lash (which is good) and E. Lauder Sumptuous extreme (not liking at all).... and with all these the Essence Lash princess false lash (costs less 1/10th of the high end price!) is still my n. 1 mascara, all time, forever and ever.

Unlike other mascaras with this one ONE coat is enough! Application takes one minute and I'm good to go. That is very important to me since I don't like spending 10 minutes applying mascara coat after coat... which ends with bunch of product that hurts my lashes and eyes.

This is super black and little product looks like a lot- really good volume effect.
The formula is so nice that it is one of few mascaras that doesn't take month of application to dry enough to became as it should be.
On me it doesn't clump, doesn't fall off, and it is easy to apply.

The only down side is that it does tend to smudge by the end of the day. But it is not waterproof and many other mascaras smudge (and i moisturize with oil and rich moisturizer, and wear glowy foundation) so considering all that and the price tag - I have no other comment to add.
i posted some pics - i didn't put any effort on that application. It is my "every day-1 minute makeup- fast leaving the house" application.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

The hype is well deserved with this one. Just one coat lengthens and volumizes my lashes dramatically. The only gripe I have is that it take forever to dry. At the price though, you can’t beat it. Definitely on par with many other popular high end mascaras.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral

This mascara destroyed my lashes.. I used to have long, thick and full lashes and used this for maybe two weeks and I found my lashes falling out and broke the length of them and made my lashes look spidery n clumpy n ugly.... Threw it in the trash I couldn't even stand to try it another time...

on 10/16/2018 3:24:00 PM

I love the way this looks on my lashes. It is very black and thickening on me. However, it smudges like crazy, to the point I cannot wear it without tubing mascara over it. I have long lashes, so it smudges where my top lashes hit my brow bone. I haven’t even attempted on bottom lashes! If you have shorter lashes, it might work better with less smudging.