Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect

Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect
Lash Princess False Lash EffectLash Princess False Lash Effect

3.7

AQUA (WATER), CERA ALBA (BEESWAX), PARAFFIN, GLYCERYL STEARATE, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) BRAN WAX, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PALMITIC ACID, ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, POLYBUTENE, AMINOMETHYL PROPANOL, STEARIC ACID, CARNAUBA (COPERNICIA CERIFERA) WAX, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, DIMETHICONE, POLYESTER-4, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, TOCOPHEROL, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, PHENOXYETHANOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES).
[Discontinued in some countries.]
Essence reviews, photos and discussion

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I. Love. This.

This mascara gets so much hype and rightfully so! From the first use, it volumized my lashes and made them so black! It has definitely one of my top two mascaras (with UD Perversion). It is not dry, but not too wet.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I bought this mascara because of the rave reviews and low price. I don't know if Essence have quality control issues or something, but it is one of the worst mascaras I have used in a long time. I tried it several times and found the formula to be very clumpy, and it flaked and smeared beneath my eyes. I had high hopes for this mascara and am disappointed that it did not work for me.

The best mascara what I tired so far. All of them makes my last és beautiful

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Out of all of the mascaras I have ever tried, and there have been many, this formula is the winner!! I saw it on YouTube reviews and it was getting raves. I went to Ulta and got some for my daughter and I. I couldn’t believe it was only 5 dollars. I am used to more high dollar brands. I got volume, length and curl. I loved everything about it. There was no smudging, clumps or fallout. It held well on its own. I love layering mascaras. I generally layer mascaras to get the effect I want. With a base layer of Clump Crusher and the addition of telescopic, the effect was unbelievable!!

on 3/9/2018 3:13:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Mehhh... I had heard so many people rave about this, and this was perpetually sold out everywhere, so when I spotted one in my local DS I grabbed it. For a minute I was hoping that this would be a good dupe for my much beloved So Intense by Sisley, but unfortunately for me this isn't the case... Packaging is practical & cute and holds a full 12ml, so no fault in that. The brush is basic and the colour is very black. Texture is very wet and thick. BUT: this clumps like hell. This is, what I like to call, a hard-work mascara. Yes, you can get a decent effect (BIG volume!) but it takes soooo long and soooo much work. Too long & too much IMHO. I even let it dry up for a few weeks but to no avail... And it crumbles quite a bit, I find black flecks everywhere when I have this on.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I mostly need a mascara that will hold a curl, doesn't smudge under my bottom lashes, and add a little volume and length to my lashes. The price is great on this at under $5 retail (cheaper if you can get it BOGO 50%).

Pros:
Cheap
Nice wand shape
Washes off easily

Cons:
Did not hold a curl
Smudged
Giant Tube, hard to travel with

The want is nice because I can get into the inner and out corners easily. It also added some length and volume and it was not clumpy. As far as consistency, it was right in the middle (not too dry and not too wet). However, this mascara did not hold a curl for me. It also smudged under my bottom lash line, where I did not apply the mascara. The smudging happened as I was blinking all day and transferred to the bottom. I will not be repurchasing.

This mascara is fine if you don't need something that holds a curl and will not be blinking all day.

on 2/23/2018 11:09:00 PM

This is the best brush I have ever used. I have skimpy lashes and small eyes so it is hard to wield a thick brush. This one is just right and the bristles aren’t so dense that they just brush over. The bristles grab all the lashes. Love the formula too.

on 2/22/2018 12:58:00 PM

I have tried a number of items from this makeup line & like that they are cruelty-free. This mascara came out of the tube very thick & clumpy making application a nightmare. When I did finally apply it, it would end up flaking badly. I will not be purchasing it again.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Great mascara, great price. Just knocked off a lippie since it isn’t water proof so I need to use a separate mascara on my bottom lashes. Lengthens and volumizes without getting clump and holds a curl well.

on 2/22/2018 10:25:00 AM

This is such an amazing product. I’ve used so many expenses mascaras and i never liked the results but this product is awesome.The price range is just unbeatable, it gives fuller and thicker lashes effect, never fell, long hours of wear and perfect black mascara. This is my holy grail, i’ve never tried any mascara after using this product.This is my fourth time buy...Must try product to all