Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect

Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect
Lash Princess False Lash EffectLash Princess False Lash Effect

3.7

AQUA (WATER), CERA ALBA (BEESWAX), PARAFFIN, GLYCERYL STEARATE, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) BRAN WAX, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PALMITIC ACID, ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, POLYBUTENE, AMINOMETHYL PROPANOL, STEARIC ACID, CARNAUBA (COPERNICIA CERIFERA) WAX, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, DIMETHICONE, POLYESTER-4, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, TOCOPHEROL, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, PHENOXYETHANOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES).
[Discontinued in some countries.]
Essence reviews, photos and discussion

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Great mascara, great price. Just knocked off a lippie since it isn’t water proof so I need to use a separate mascara on my bottom lashes. Lengthens and volumizes without getting clump and holds a curl well.

on 1/28/2018 4:58:00 PM

My lashes love this mascara. It thickens and volumizes greatly for me. I’ve gone through several tubes.

on 1/28/2018 3:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I had high hopes for this product after seeing all the positive reviews, but it made my lashes really spidery and criss-crossy and then it got clumpy. Taking it off was a pain as well, so don't recommend this product.

Goes on a little bit wet but after you use this mascara you will love it! I am normally a Lancôme lady but I tell you this is just as good for a fraction of the cost!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I wish this came in waterproof.
The formula was really wet so it forced me to slow down when applying in order not to make a huge mess.
With a couple of coats I was really happy with the look, however, I have seasonal allergies and whenever I would sneeze I would end up with mascara under my eyes.
On days my allergies were not bothering me it wore pretty well but I did have some flaking.
For the price, I think this is a good mascara just not what I am looking for right now.
If you do not mind a wet formula then this is worth the try.
One thing to note is that to make this mascara come alive it does need a couple of coats and it looks really lovely.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This mascara does everything for me. It has a jetblack colour and it does a great job by seperating my lashes. It doesn't clump as much as any other good mascara I have tried and also it gives me great volume and superlong lashes. I would buy this over any other mascara I have tried so far (which are way too many....!). Also it has never left me with pandalooking eyes at the end of the day as it does not smudge. The price is really great, too.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Love the packaging. Very black - very wet too so can splatter if you don’t pay attention. Gives long, dramatic lashes which I love. Unfortunately, it smudged and became a bit panda like for me by the end of the day, which is a shame as it’s cheap and easy to source. There is more than one version though so I may try another to see if it’s any better.

After all these years and comments, still no “maybe” button for re-purchase...really??

I only use waterproof or tubing mascaras, but I had read so many positive comments on this in a multitude of places,, I finally decided I must try, And I am pleasantly surprised! Definitely makes my lashes longer and fuller - have to be careful w/ this stuff as can clump, but if you go slow = beautiful dark lashes! A 4 rating for the tendeny to clump if not careful, but I can say that I may actually re-purchase this down the road since there is no smudging unless my eyes water.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I had high hopes for this mascara after all the B/A photos and rave reviews. It has a nice rich texture (which has to be blotted before application) and definitely builds some lash drama, but if you have oilier skin, you will likely end up with MAJOR panda eyes. I will stick to formulas that don't end up in a dark ring under my eyes halfway through the day- even if I have to pay a little more.

on 12/25/2017 10:27:00 AM

I love this mascara. I have long, straight, but very fine lashes and I get great results with this. I always buy it when it is on sale and use it for about a month or six weeks before I toss it and start a new tube. I find that all mascaras start to make my eyes itch after about six weeks so I always buy inexpensive product. I have no problems with smudging or flaking. Overall I find it is a great drugstore mascara.