essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect

essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect
Lash Princess False Lash EffectLash Princess False Lash EffectLash Princess False Lash Effect

3.7

AQUA (WATER), CERA ALBA (BEESWAX), PARAFFIN, GLYCERYL STEARATE, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) BRAN WAX, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PALMITIC ACID, ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, POLYBUTENE, AMINOMETHYL PROPANOL, STEARIC ACID, CARNAUBA (COPERNICIA CERIFERA) WAX, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, DIMETHICONE, POLYESTER-4, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, TOCOPHEROL, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, PHENOXYETHANOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES).
[Discontinued in some countries.]
essence reviews, photos and discussion

on 12/14/2018 6:19:00 AM

So I just bought (after I had Lancome Mr Big and Hypnose drama, and Dior Diorshow pump&volume and many, many) yesterday Shiseido imperial lash (which is good) and E. Lauder Sumptuous extreme (not liking at all).... and with all these the Essence Lash princess false lash (costs less 1/10th of the high end price!) is still my n. 1 mascara, all time, forever and ever.

Unlike other mascaras with this one ONE coat is enough! Application takes one minute and I'm good to go. That is very important to me since I don't like spending 10 minutes applying mascara coat after coat... which ends with bunch of product that hurts my lashes and eyes.

This is super black and little product looks like a lot- really good volume effect.
The formula is so nice that it is one of few mascaras that doesn't take month of application to dry enough to became as it should be.
On me it doesn't clump, doesn't fall off, and it is easy to apply.

The only down side is that it does tend to smudge by the end of the day. But it is not waterproof and many other mascaras smudge (and i moisturize with oil and rich moisturizer, and wear glowy foundation) so considering all that and the price tag - I have no other comment to add.
i posted some pics - i didn't put any effort on that application. It is my "every day-1 minute makeup- fast leaving the house" application.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

The hype is well deserved with this one. Just one coat lengthens and volumizes my lashes dramatically. The only gripe I have is that it take forever to dry. At the price though, you can’t beat it. Definitely on par with many other popular high end mascaras.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral

This mascara destroyed my lashes.. I used to have long, thick and full lashes and used this for maybe two weeks and I found my lashes falling out and broke the length of them and made my lashes look spidery n clumpy n ugly.... Threw it in the trash I couldn't even stand to try it another time...

on 10/16/2018 3:24:00 PM

I love the way this looks on my lashes. It is very black and thickening on me. However, it smudges like crazy, to the point I cannot wear it without tubing mascara over it. I have long lashes, so it smudges where my top lashes hit my brow bone. I haven’t even attempted on bottom lashes! If you have shorter lashes, it might work better with less smudging.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I wanted to give this mascara a chance because I'd love to have a cruelty free replacement for L'Oreal Lash Paradise. However, this was just awful and spidery. It did not provide much volume and became clumpy way too easily. The first time I tried it I thought I must've done something wrong and tried again the next day to no avail. I've seen it work for some, but on me it looked awful.

Side note: I did cry in this on the second day and had no black tear streams down my face, so... points for that?

on 9/25/2018 12:19:00 PM

Pros: - this mascara gives the most incredible length and volume to my lashes. - it's very easy to apply as the small wand reaches every lash from the root - easy to remove Cons: - smudges a hell lot aka giant raccoon eyes (on me at least) - doesn't hold the curl (which for me isn't a problem because my lashes are naturally curled) - feels a bit heavy specially by the end of the day Overall i think it's a great mascara specially for those who don't have "smudge problems" like me with pretty much every mascara I own.

on 9/11/2018 4:55:00 PM

Had I known what a good mascara this was, I wouldn't have bought my many high end ones that ended up in the trash!

This cheap mascara has replaced all of my expensive ones, because it is just that good. It never clumps, it elongates my lashes, lifts them, and it really makes me look like I have false lashes. It doesn't give me tremendous volume, but that's fine with me, as I don't like the clumpy, look-at-me-I'm-wearing-mascara look.

I have nothing bad to say about this product, and I will try the other Lash Princess ones, because they are so affordable.

When will companies learn that the way to get more customers is to stop overpricing their products???

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Can't say enough about how good this is for a $4 mascara! It reminds me of Lancôme definicils... BUY it!!! Lengthening and no running

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Easily my favourite mascara and I have been using it for years now. I love the price and I love how it makes my lashes look. It definitely gives me the volume my lashes lack and I find that it somehow gives my lashes a tiny bit of a lift which is nice considering I don't curl my lashes. However, it does tend to smudge under my eyes after a little while if I'm not wearing any other makeup. If I am wearing other makeup and set my undereye area, I don't see any smudging whatsoever. It also seems to last all day which is super great.

Have already repurchased numerous times and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future.

on 8/4/2018 2:05:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

i find this formula to work almost identically on me to the essence volume stylist mascara, which is a formula i enjoy, but this has a much better wand! super easy to use the tip to work product into the lashes along the edges of your eyes. this mascara lengthens and volumizes really well. although to say that it mimics the appearance of false lashes on your eyes...lol no it doesn't do that. but it is definitely a really nice, inexpensive mascara~

doesn't flake, doesn't smudge. i've only used it on my top lashes so far but once i run out of my bottom lash mascara i'll def be trying this there as well.

i like it!

update 11.08.18: after about a month and a half of use, this mascara became very clumpy and bits of it would end up on my face throughout the day. I put up with it for another month and a half, but today I really just had to throw it out, it became way too high maintenance considering the mediocre performance. even if it did well for 3 full months, that's still too short a period of time for a mascara to function properly to be worth the $$. amended review to 2 lippies. I'll probably go back to Jordana.