Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect

Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect
Lash Princess False Lash EffectLash Princess False Lash Effect

3.7

AQUA (WATER), CERA ALBA (BEESWAX), PARAFFIN, GLYCERYL STEARATE, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) BRAN WAX, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PALMITIC ACID, ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, POLYBUTENE, AMINOMETHYL PROPANOL, STEARIC ACID, CARNAUBA (COPERNICIA CERIFERA) WAX, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, DIMETHICONE, POLYESTER-4, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, TOCOPHEROL, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, PHENOXYETHANOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES).
[Discontinued in some countries.]
Essence reviews, photos and discussion

on 9/11/2018 4:55:00 PM

Had I known what a good mascara this was, I wouldn't have bought my many high end ones that ended up in the trash!

This cheap mascara has replaced all of my expensive ones, because it is just that good. It never clumps, it elongates my lashes, lifts them, and it really makes me look like I have false lashes. It doesn't give me tremendous volume, but that's fine with me, as I don't like the clumpy, look-at-me-I'm-wearing-mascara look.

I have nothing bad to say about this product, and I will try the other Lash Princess ones, because they are so affordable.

When will companies learn that the way to get more customers is to stop overpricing their products???

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Can't say enough about how good this is for a $4 mascara! It reminds me of Lancôme definicils... BUY it!!! Lengthening and no running

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Easily my favourite mascara and I have been using it for years now. I love the price and I love how it makes my lashes look. It definitely gives me the volume my lashes lack and I find that it somehow gives my lashes a tiny bit of a lift which is nice considering I don't curl my lashes. However, it does tend to smudge under my eyes after a little while if I'm not wearing any other makeup. If I am wearing other makeup and set my undereye area, I don't see any smudging whatsoever. It also seems to last all day which is super great.

Have already repurchased numerous times and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future.

on 8/4/2018 2:05:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

i find this formula to work almost identically on me to the essence volume stylist mascara, which is a formula i enjoy, but this has a much better wand! super easy to use the tip to work product into the lashes along the edges of your eyes. this mascara lengthens and volumizes really well. although to say that it mimics the appearance of false lashes on your eyes...lol no it doesn't do that. but it is definitely a really nice, inexpensive mascara~

doesn't flake, doesn't smudge. i've only used it on my top lashes so far but once i run out of my bottom lash mascara i'll def be trying this there as well.

i like it!

on 8/1/2018 9:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

I like that this mascara separates and does give volume but the tips of my lashes can look clumpy. The formula is pretty wet in my opinion which I prefer but I think it is part of the reason my lash tips don’t always look as separated as I would like. The cone shape brush makes it easy to get right on the base of the lashes. This mascara washes off easily which I appreciate because I don’t like having to rub my eye to remove products.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I tried this based on the reviews here. The tube is very cute and the raised rubbery printing makes for a good grip. That said, this stuff goes on very heavy, clumps easily, and smudges below the lower lash line after a short time, even if you skip the lower lashes (I use a different product on the lower lashes to minimize it). I recently started scraping the brush against the tube opening to remove some of the product before applying it in order to minimize clumps and flakes and to get a more natural look.

on 7/24/2018 9:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I love the look that the Lash Princess gives - it truly is a false lash effect, and it's very black. But unfortunately it crumbles and I end up with flakes under my eyes by lunchtime and then panda eyes by evening. It's such a shame because when first applied it looks so good and the price is amazing.

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

My general go to mascara for day and night.
Pros:
* very cheap, $4-6AUD depending where you go
* very black formula
* increases volume
* cute packaging
* i appreciate the densely packed wand

Cons:
* doesn't hold a curl- my lashes definitely drop after applying this, the formula isn't light
* i only use this on my top lashes as it is prone to smudging on the lower lash line

I love this mascara and it's super cheap

on 7/13/2018 12:30:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Amazing price, amazing quality. For all in one false look effect, I'll reach for this one. Doesn't clump even after several layers, gives a dramatic false effect, if I have time I usually use another mascara to seperate/ add to the effect. This one delivers on its claims while not a lot of other mascaras can. TIP: I have hooded oily eyelids, so normally wearing primer and waterproof stuff wouldn't even prevent any mascara from smuding. UNTIL I tried the trick of patting setting powder all around my eyes especially wear the lashes would hit. Works like magic, SMUDGE FREE ALL DAY!!