essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect

Filtered by age: 56 & Over
essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect
Lash Princess False Lash EffectLash Princess False Lash Effect

4.5

AQUA (WATER), CERA ALBA (BEESWAX), PARAFFIN, GLYCERYL STEARATE, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) BRAN WAX, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PALMITIC ACID, ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, POLYBUTENE, AMINOMETHYL PROPANOL, STEARIC ACID, CARNAUBA (COPERNICIA CERIFERA) WAX, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, DIMETHICONE, POLYESTER-4, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, TOCOPHEROL, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, PHENOXYETHANOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES).
[Discontinued in some countries.]
essence reviews, photos and discussion

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I tried this based on the reviews here. The tube is very cute and the raised rubbery printing makes for a good grip. That said, this stuff goes on very heavy, clumps easily, and smudges below the lower lash line after a short time, even if you skip the lower lashes (I use a different product on the lower lashes to minimize it). I recently started scraping the brush against the tube opening to remove some of the product before applying it in order to minimize clumps and flakes and to get a more natural look.

on 6/28/2018 2:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I agree. This is wet and clumpy and I have to use a lash comb after I apply it. Although the price is great, there are better drugstore options available (my favorite mascaras come from L'Oreal).

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Out of all of the mascaras I have ever tried, and there have been many, this formula is the winner!! I saw it on YouTube reviews and it was getting raves. I went to Ulta and got some for my daughter and I. I couldn’t believe it was only 5 dollars. I am used to more high dollar brands. I got volume, length and curl. I loved everything about it. There was no smudging, clumps or fallout. It held well on its own. I love layering mascaras. I generally layer mascaras to get the effect I want. With a base layer of Clump Crusher and the addition of telescopic, the effect was unbelievable!! Edited: 7-8 18 My lashes have grown significantly since I bought this mascara, due to Lumigen treatments. As a result, it works even better. I no longer combine other mascaras with this. It works great on its own. It’s my favorite mascara, by far.

on 2/23/2018 11:09:00 PM

This is the best brush I have ever used. I have skimpy lashes and small eyes so it is hard to wield a thick brush. This one is just right and the bristles aren’t so dense that they just brush over. The bristles grab all the lashes. Love the formula too.

on 12/19/2017 10:55:00 AM

Love this mascara. Opened a new tube of Lash Paradise and within 1 1/2 months it was totally dried out - WHAT. Heard rave reviews on youtube so I decided to try this one. OMG I loved it right away. I don't find it flakes on me at all. Still usable after three months. Save your money on Lash Paradise, for $4.99 and cruelty free

on 2/27/2016 4:50:00 AM

I don't usually do reviews but felt compelled when it came to this mascara. It's a nice black black, doesn't smudge on me and makes my usual non-existent looking lashes simply gorgeous. That is without using a curler, by the way. I bought Givenchy for what? 36 or something. fuggedabadit. This mascara is my new HG. Strongly recommend trying. Don't even see the need for the waterproof either.
This stuff stays put!