essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect

Filtered by age: 44-55
essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect
Lash Princess False Lash EffectLash Princess False Lash Effect

3.5

AQUA (WATER), CERA ALBA (BEESWAX), PARAFFIN, GLYCERYL STEARATE, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) BRAN WAX, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PALMITIC ACID, ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, POLYBUTENE, AMINOMETHYL PROPANOL, STEARIC ACID, CARNAUBA (COPERNICIA CERIFERA) WAX, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, DIMETHICONE, POLYESTER-4, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, TOCOPHEROL, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, PHENOXYETHANOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES).
[Discontinued in some countries.]
essence reviews, photos and discussion

on 10/16/2018 3:24:00 PM

I love the way this looks on my lashes. It is very black and thickening on me. However, it smudges like crazy, to the point I cannot wear it without tubing mascara over it. I have long lashes, so it smudges where my top lashes hit my brow bone. I haven’t even attempted on bottom lashes! If you have shorter lashes, it might work better with less smudging.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Can't say enough about how good this is for a $4 mascara! It reminds me of Lancôme definicils... BUY it!!! Lengthening and no running

on 7/24/2018 9:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I love the look that the Lash Princess gives - it truly is a false lash effect, and it's very black. But unfortunately it crumbles and I end up with flakes under my eyes by lunchtime and then panda eyes by evening. It's such a shame because when first applied it looks so good and the price is amazing.

on 6/28/2018 4:45:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

It's so cheap (£3 in UK) and had such good reviews on here I had to try it. It does make lashes thicker but tends to be wet and clump very easily so lashes always need combing after applying. I just don't have time for that so won't buy again.

on 2/22/2018 12:58:00 PM

I have tried a number of items from this makeup line & like that they are cruelty-free. This mascara came out of the tube very thick & clumpy making application a nightmare. When I did finally apply it, it would end up flaking badly. I will not be purchasing it again.

Goes on a little bit wet but after you use this mascara you will love it! I am normally a Lancôme lady but I tell you this is just as good for a fraction of the cost!

After all these years and comments, still no “maybe” button for re-purchase...really??

I only use waterproof or tubing mascaras, but I had read so many positive comments on this in a multitude of places,, I finally decided I must try, And I am pleasantly surprised! Definitely makes my lashes longer and fuller - have to be careful w/ this stuff as can clump, but if you go slow = beautiful dark lashes! A 4 rating for the tendeny to clump if not careful, but I can say that I may actually re-purchase this down the road since there is no smudging unless my eyes water.

on 12/25/2017 10:27:00 AM

I love this mascara. I have long, straight, but very fine lashes and I get great results with this. I always buy it when it is on sale and use it for about a month or six weeks before I toss it and start a new tube. I find that all mascaras start to make my eyes itch after about six weeks so I always buy inexpensive product. I have no problems with smudging or flaking. Overall I find it is a great drugstore mascara.

Bought due to price and You Tube hype. Best thing about this product is the price. I found the packaging a bit bulky, and product did clump my lashes. After four hours of wear I looked like a Panda. I never had a mascara run or transfer on me before, so tossed after two weeks of trying. I even used a primer, which did not help. Not for me but since it’s so inexpensive give it a try.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I had seen a review online of this and for 4 bucks ($4.99 at Ulta with 20% off) it was worth a try. I liked it with the first swipe. I got great length. Interestingly, not a lot of volume or bulk so it might not be your going out mascara but because of the consistency it looks like you naturally have really long lashes - it doesn't look like you're wearing mascara. So, good for day to day activities, even for work. I was pleasantly surprised.