essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect

Filtered by age: 19-24
essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect
Lash Princess False Lash EffectLash Princess False Lash Effect

3.7

AQUA (WATER), CERA ALBA (BEESWAX), PARAFFIN, GLYCERYL STEARATE, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) BRAN WAX, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PALMITIC ACID, ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, POLYBUTENE, AMINOMETHYL PROPANOL, STEARIC ACID, CARNAUBA (COPERNICIA CERIFERA) WAX, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, DIMETHICONE, POLYESTER-4, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, TOCOPHEROL, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, PHENOXYETHANOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES).
[Discontinued in some countries.]
essence reviews, photos and discussion

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I wanted to give this mascara a chance because I'd love to have a cruelty free replacement for L'Oreal Lash Paradise. However, this was just awful and spidery. It did not provide much volume and became clumpy way too easily. The first time I tried it I thought I must've done something wrong and tried again the next day to no avail. I've seen it work for some, but on me it looked awful.

Side note: I did cry in this on the second day and had no black tear streams down my face, so... points for that?

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Easily my favourite mascara and I have been using it for years now. I love the price and I love how it makes my lashes look. It definitely gives me the volume my lashes lack and I find that it somehow gives my lashes a tiny bit of a lift which is nice considering I don't curl my lashes. However, it does tend to smudge under my eyes after a little while if I'm not wearing any other makeup. If I am wearing other makeup and set my undereye area, I don't see any smudging whatsoever. It also seems to last all day which is super great.

Have already repurchased numerous times and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future.

on 8/1/2018 9:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

I like that this mascara separates and does give volume but the tips of my lashes can look clumpy. The formula is pretty wet in my opinion which I prefer but I think it is part of the reason my lash tips don’t always look as separated as I would like. The cone shape brush makes it easy to get right on the base of the lashes. This mascara washes off easily which I appreciate because I don’t like having to rub my eye to remove products.

on 7/13/2018 12:30:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Amazing price, amazing quality. For all in one false look effect, I'll reach for this one. Doesn't clump even after several layers, gives a dramatic false effect, if I have time I usually use another mascara to seperate/ add to the effect. This one delivers on its claims while not a lot of other mascaras can. TIP: I have hooded oily eyelids, so normally wearing primer and waterproof stuff wouldn't even prevent any mascara from smuding. UNTIL I tried the trick of patting setting powder all around my eyes especially wear the lashes would hit. Works like magic, SMUDGE FREE ALL DAY!!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

It's very inexpensive, but yet still not worth it for me. I've bought it twice and regretted it both times.

It's a hassle to apply. With the application process, you have to comb slowly and deliberately through the lashes or it will get clumpy and stick together. Too much product applies at once and can look spidery and very makeup-y. It's even harder to remove, with even an oil cleanser not fully removing everything. I've also lost quite a few lashes trying to get it off.

The big problem with this however, and the reason I threw it out after a few uses, is that it ruined my base makeup on more than one occasion. There are these big clumps that are half dried and fall onto the face while applying the mascara. Once they are on the face, they are impossible to get off without smearing black everywhere and ruining the base I spent a lot of time creating. No lash effect is worth ruining all that effort, especially not the spidery 5-lashes effect I got with this.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I. Love. This.

This mascara gets so much hype and rightfully so! From the first use, it volumized my lashes and made them so black! It has definitely one of my top two mascaras (with UD Perversion). It is not dry, but not too wet.

The best mascara what I tired so far. All of them makes my last és beautiful

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This mascara does everything for me. It has a jetblack colour and it does a great job by seperating my lashes. It doesn't clump as much as any other good mascara I have tried and also it gives me great volume and superlong lashes. I would buy this over any other mascara I have tried so far (which are way too many....!). Also it has never left me with pandalooking eyes at the end of the day as it does not smudge. The price is really great, too.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Love the product although it's wet it grabs the lashes perfectly and coats them evenly. Lasted me a work day (9 hours) with no clumps nor smudges. Lenghtens and volumizes my lashes and for the price it's an outstanding product. Remember to take out the excess from the brush and you'll be fine.
Recomend

on 10/26/2017 11:17:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is a pretty good mascara for the price. It gives a decent amount of volume an length to my lashes. It doesn't separate my lashes well, but it doesn't make them cling to each other too much either. I have never tried a mascara that makes your lashes long and thick and separtes them perfectly at the same time, so I can't complain about that. Unless you use a moisturizer that doesn't sink into your skin, you won't have a problem with smudging either. The major thing I dislike about this it's that it's very difficult to take off. I can't take it off with makeup remover without losing a few lashes. I have to rinse my face with a lot of warm water and sometimes I still wake up with mascara under my eyes.