Maybelline New York Superstay Better Skin Concealer + Corrector

Maybelline New York Superstay Better Skin Concealer + Corrector
Superstay Better Skin Concealer + CorrectorSuperstay Better Skin Concealer + Corrector

Water • Cyclopentasiloxane • Dimethicone • Isododecane • Glycerin • PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone • Butylene Glycol • Nylon-12 • Dimethicone Crosspolymer • Cyclohexasiloxane • Disteardimonium Hectorite • PEG-10 Dimethicone • 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid • Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone • Phenoxyethanol • Sodium Chloride • Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate • Caprylyl Glycol • Panthenol • Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate • Ethylhexylglycerin • Chlorphenesin • Aluminum Hydroxide • PEG-9 • Zinc Gluconate • Magnesium Aspartate • Copper Gluconate /- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide • CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

i like to use this as a skin tint/bb cream on my light makeup days. the shades light and light medium both work for me, not much difference im the type of person who uses foundation and concealer interchangeably, i never do the full coverage and undereye concealer thing. just a few swipes pf whatever base product and blend is more my speed. this wears really beautifully on my skin, i have no need for powder when i use this, the undertone of this concealer works wonders in brightening and evening my whole complexion

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I have the shade Ivory 10. It's okay. It does work well with the NYX Dark Circle Concealer in Fair to really correct and conceal my under eye circles. If worn alone, I feel as if it's a grayish cast. When set with a setting powder it lasts a decent amount of time. I wouldn't run out and buy it again. It's just meh...not bad not good, nothing to write home about.

on 10/18/2018 11:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Yes yes yes yes yes!

As a "retired" makeup artist who has honestly tried nearly every concealer on the planet including all of the cult favourites.

These days, I don't wear a lot of makeup and I don't like it to LOOK like I'm wearing makeup. I don't want to have to set with powder, I want to spend 5 minutes and go.

This concealer covers my extremely dark circles, does not crease, pill, or separate. It is truly the best one that I have ever used.

The only downside in my opinion is that it runs out much more quickly than any other concealer I have tried. That said, the pros outweigh the cons.

Wow! It’s lightweight but offers major coverage! I’m 44 and it’s covering brown spots with ease. I bought to hide an unsightly pimple on my lip and what a major surprise. Love love love!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

This is probably my most purchased concealer ever. I hated the foundation but feel the exact opposite about this. It’s very natural looking and it blends beautifully. It’s not heavy or thick, even if you do use too much. I didn’t realize how much I loved it until my Walmart didn’t have shade I used previously (was wearing light medium until I switched to just the medium). I bought the Maybelline Master Conceal in a pinch and compared to this one, it’s horrible. It made me appreciate how not drying and hydrating this one is. The only thing that’s a negative is how quickly you run out of it. But it’s $10 so you can’t really complain. I wear this concealer on my no makeup makeup days and it’s so pretty and comfortable. BUY IT!

on 8/19/2018 2:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I was looking for a good drugstore concealer similar to TARTE

On that note this concealer works amazing for me blends well looks well definitely going in my touch up bag

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I purchased this about two days ago in hopes of finding a good, inexpensive concealer. For most of the year I am pale, so I only really need a darker concealer for a short period of time during the summer. I really enjoy Maybelline products, though I haven't used a drugstore concealer in years, I figured this one would be a good option considering all the good reviews. But wow, I really wish I hadn't ignored the negative reviews. I am currently 22 years old and have been struggling with sensitive, oily, acne-prone skin for the last 2 years. However, after taking medication, I finally cleared up my acne. Despite, some of the negative reviews, I decided to give this concealer a try. Keep in mind I have not changed anything in my routine, except for this concealer. When I got home today, I noticed that my cheeks with considerably red. I thought it might have something to do with a sunburn. I applied some toner to my face to unveil that I had broken out with bumps and inflammation ONLY in the areas where I applied this concealer. I also wanted to note that I noticed that this made me look extremely oily. Therefore, I would advise those who have sensitive skin to beware of this concealer. I really wanted to like it; it gave decent coverage and doesn't oxidize like other drugstore concealers. Unfortunately, this did not work out for me and I will not be repurchasing.

I've been looking for a good drugstore concealer for awhile, and kept being disappointed. I was looking for a couple very specific qualities. Something that had decent coverage without being thick, a good color that did not oxidize to orange, oil-free, and long lasting. This fits all of those and more. It is lightweight and never gets cakey, and never clings to wrinkles, bumps, or dry skin. It is what I call a "natural matte" finish. It is matte, but it actually looks like your skin but better!! It blends really well, and so far has done well with every powder and foundation I've used with it. It last long, and I've worn it threw hot summer days. It works good on acne and dark circles. And my skin actually looks better after I remove it, which is a huge plus! My only complaint is that the package of all the superstay products from Maybelline is different and I feel like the products and line would be more successful with the same packaging. All in all, my favorite drugstore concealer!! To me, this is better than the Fit Me one, just because it seems to blend better and go with more products.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Have to give an average review as my skin reacted to this concealer which is a shame :(
After 3 - 4 hours face was red and inflamed. Coverage and texture is good tho, just have to continue my search for a cheaper alternative to Estée Lauder before they bankrupt me lol.

on 6/12/2018 3:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love this concealer! I have been using it for years and will not try any other concealer. The formulation is light and silky, and offers full coverage without looking cakey. I covers my dark circles and my acne scars very well. I do have to apply a couple of layers for bigger pimples, but I really don't mind. I set it with a powder and it lasts all day. I do have to mention that the shade range seems to be more geared towards lighter skin tones, which is why I gave this product 4 lipsticks instead of 5. However, it is still a very good product and I would recommend it to everyone!