Aromaleigh Aromaleigh Gossamer Variable Coverage Vegan Mineral Foundation

No Image

on 6/16/2017 10:52:00 PM

Awesome stuff, love it. Best mineral make up I've tried yet. They do have a heavier coverage option which is also nice but this one is buildable and looks gorgeous. It doesn't take much and I use a good kabuki brush to blend (Tarte). I also use a great primer under (Fyrinnae). I would recommend spending a little extra to order some samples to try as the color that was perfect for me was not what I would have thought.

on 6/25/2015 11:45:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This was formerly called voile and it's my favorite foundation ever. I found Aromaleigh in 2007 when I was 14 and it was my first non drugstore makeup. I had a lot of acne problems and this was really great. The color options are great (particularly if you're really fair skinned and can't find foundations that are pale enough) , it melts perfectly with the skin, gives medium/buildable coverage and is non-irritating/non comedogenic. I also find that it soothes my red skin, which is great...

I've tried their dewdrop (formerly glissade) foundation as well (new and old formulas), which is okay, but I don't find that it melds with the skin in the same way that the gossamer does and I feel like it tends to cling to dry spots as well... I'm sure it depends largely on skin type, as there are many people who love it, but yeah, gossamer (formerly voile) is my personal favorite.

They have so many great products and colors. I always have and always will recommend Aromaleigh!