Buxom Dolly's Wild Side

Buxom Dolly's Wild Side

4.5

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I love this palette! I own Urban Decay's Naked 3 and a lot of the other similar palettes but I still think this one is worth the hype to buy additionally. There are 6 shadows in this palette. The following are from left to right: Silk Sheets (chai luster), Champagne Buzz (shimmering pearl), Lingerie Lover (matte mauve), Mink Magnet (metallic bronze), Spoiled Sexy (matte deep mauve), Wild Nights (shimmering sugar plum). You can go from a casual day look to a night out look with Dolly's Wild Side easily.

The texture of the shadows is very buttery & each shade is pigmented. I generally toss any dry, chalky eyeshadows so I was pleased. The price was also right (as of July 2015 - $40). I wouldn't say I love this *more* than my beloved Naked 3, but I would definitely recommend it to anyone that likes this particular color scheme.

on 6/24/2015 12:57:00 AM

This is a great palette. It's based on mid tone mauves, gold, champagne, a metallic purple, and a few light shimmer and matte shades. I like it a lot more than the Urban Decay Naked 3. For me, the colors are more flattering, and frankly, I think the quality of the shadows is much better. I'll reach for this often. The colors are wearable and versatile, highly pigmented, and creamy and blend easily. You can get many looks from these 5 colors. The only criticism I can come up with, is there are too many light colors., and the darkest color is very dark. I would have added a medium brown to help transition dark from light....BUT...the cool thing about this palette is that you can buy one of the other single eyeshadows, and further customize this palette for your tastes. Five generous size shadows with a palette that allows you to mix and match, IMO, is a great deal. I may purchase the other two ready made palettes,