MAC Lightful C 2-in-1 Tint and Serum

MAC Lightful C 2-in-1 Tint and Serum

on 1/28/2017 7:05:00 PM

in love still with that product because it really suits my skin and the coverage that I need....which is not much. Therefore, I do not understand the use of the bottle. that is honestly a real failure 😆 it could have been much more better in a pump or a tube. but I guess when you are in love you just accept more or less anything.

I love the texture of this product! Feels amazing on skin and really softens the texture in dry weather. It's light enough but really provides moisture. I have oily t-zone and combination skin, it doesn't make me greasy or dry throughout the day when I wear it with makeup. This is going to be discontinued but the sales person told me they do sell the clear serum separately ! Will be repurchasing tho the price is steep :3

on 12/2/2015 10:54:00 AM

I have to agree with the reviewer below. I love this product and wish they sold the skin tint part of it separately. The Lightful C tinted cream is not the same...much thicker. Anyway, the skin tint part of this duo (I have medium) blends perfectly into my skin and gives me enough light coverage to even out my skin. It sets very nicely and does not settle into fine lines. The upper serum is also a very nice product to use as a serum, supposedly not together with the tinted one but I don't see the harm in using them both.

on 6/23/2015 1:37:00 AM

This product is amazing, it was "love at first feel" (us older MUAers will know the reference to the 80's AC/DC song 😉)! They had a bottle of this at the MAC checkout at Nordstrom and I had to test it on my hand as I was purchasing some other items. I was awed by how smooth, soft and perfect it made the back of my hand feel and look, and told the SA that I wanted to purchase it as well. Little did I know that it was more than just a serum, but that the bottom of the bottle unscrewed and it was also a bottle of tinted serum for daytime use. She color matched me to medium, which surprisingly was perfect for me.

At first I thought this would just be part of my skin care routine, but I love that it gives me enough coverage to even out my skin tone and hide my imperfections without having to apply anything else. This with some concealer under my eyes, simpLE eye make-up and lips are perfect for a nice "no make-up" look.

This product sinks into the skin and doesn't rub off like foundation, TM, BB or CC products. My skin just drinks it in and with the radiance booster it evens my skin tone and gives me a radiant, healthy glow. I haven't experienced any breakouts while using and have noticed that my T-Zone doesn't get shiny at all, as it will hours after application with other products.

I was looking for a nice, light serum type "foundation" for the summer, and had used the Bare Minerals product last year but it does start to "melt" off my face hours after application and needed touch-ups with powder throughout the day. I had also tried Dr. Perricone's "No Foundation" Foundation Serum and liked it well enough, but the "one color fits all" didn't fit me well, as it dried down and oxidized slightly orangish making it look like I was a little heavy handed with the bronzer, when I didn't apply any.

This product is absolutely perfect, well at least for me it is. I can see where some might not like it as much since there are only 4-5 shades to choose from, so not everyone will be as fortunate to find a perfect match. This product is a definite game changer for me this summer and I am elated that it holds up against the Texas Gulf Coast heat and humidity. I will definitely be repurchasing and can even see myself using this in the winter as I love the untinted serum as part of my skin care routine and will still use the tinted serum for weekends when I don't want heavier foundation on my face.