Too Faced Born This Way Foundation

3.0

1 review

Skin: Normal, Deep Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

Hmm. So I'll begin by saying the foundation is really pretty and it looks very natural, but it does transfer. So as for me I purchased this foundation with the hopes that I wouldnt have to buy 2 foundations to get my perfect shade. So I went to my local beauty store and swatched Chai, Mahogany and Tiramisu which are apart of the extended collection that Jackie Ania collabed and promoted. So heres the thing, I have both golden and Red undertones. But I prefer my golden undertones a little bit more in the center of my face and red undertones around the outer parts of my face. So when I swatched Chai, Mahogany and Tiramisu on my face and chest. I usually try to match my face with my chest. So Chai was extremely to light for me, Mahogany was a tad bit too light(can use as my winter shade) and Tiramisu was a tad bit too dark(can be used my summer shade) the one thing I really loved was the undertones are a true golden color which is absolutely beautiful. So
I'm using Tiramisu on the perimeter of my face and Mahogany in the middle to make the perfect shade for me.
The foundation sets to a natural finish as long as it's not caked on. I used a flat top brush and a beautiful blender to apply this foundation. I will honestly say I like using both and each technique you use to apply this foundation will give different results.
My final thoughts are it's a good foundation, it's on the medium pricey side and I would not run out to repurchase once I run out.
Overall I grade it a B-