Too Faced Born This Way Foundation

Too Faced Born This Way Foundation

3.3

on 3/22/2018 3:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

My oily skin girls, STEP AWAY from the foundation sisters. Don’t even glance at this, it will stay on for a cool hour and look beautiful. Then after that, your hopes and dreams will die. The foundation will melt off and you’ll look like you set your foundation with Pam. It’s a no go for me

on 2/22/2018 5:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This foundation applies like a dream but after a little while it loses its glow, looks drying
& flat. This foundation has been over hyped up, there are better drugstore foundations that do better than this one.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Wasn't a big fan of this foundation :( It was quite thick on my skin! I could really see it, it wasn't skin like at all.. Just not my favorite. You should really check out the bourjois healthy mix serum foundation if you want something natural looking on the skin!
I have a youtube channel, and I have a review and some demos of that product.
My channel is "kristenlynnsloves"
here is the link if you want to check it out:

link to review on healthy mix serum foundation:

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

One of the best foundations I've ever used, provides great coverage and looks very natural on the skin. The only bad thing is that it does get oily throughout the day.

on 12/10/2017 7:44:00 AM

Love the colors since I'm an olive skin tone but this makes my skin super oily! After three hours of wearing it, I always look like a greasy mess. I went in to Sephora to talk about this and they told me it was impossible it'd make me oily because it had coconut oil in it, I'm combination skin more prone to being dry so I have no idea what they're talking about

on 11/17/2017 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I only use cruelty free beauty products and this is one of my go to cruelty free foundations. I use this in warm nude during the winter months when I'm pale and/or when I don't need any SPF in my foundation. I recently repurchased in a new shade since I want something to match me when I'm tan. I love how light it feels and that it truly makes me look like I'm not wearing too much foundation. My other go to foundations are Tarte Amazonian Clay, and NYX drop foundation.

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm

Absolutely love this foundation, its perfect for dry skin and so easy to blend out. Covers imperfections and leaves a lovely dewy finish. Onmy third bottle!

on 7/8/2017 10:58:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hands down the best foundation I've ever used. It does not look cakey at all, lasts all day, did not oxidise on me, and it truly does give a natural born-this-way finish. I love love love the coconut scent of this and the shade Warm Beige is a perfect match for my Asian skin tone. I have received so many compliments when wearing this foundation. Even a stranger on the train asked me what foundation I was wearing because she really liked how it looked!

However, I have noticed it tends to melt around my nose after a few hours, but it doesn't bother me too much because everything else about this product is great.

I have oily skin so I set this with the MAC Blotting Powder and finish off with a spritz of Urban Decay's De-Slick setting spray to keep the foundation looking matte all day long.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I really really really like this foundation guys ♥

This foundation is a very natural finish foundation. The finish is a natural-matte with an itty bitty amount of glow. I have dry sensitive skin, so I was sort of worried that his foundation was too matte for me but it was perfect!

This foundation did not irritate my skin thank God, however, if you have dry skin you should use a heavier moisturizer or just apply another layer of moisturizer with this foundation. Even though this foundation is more of a matte foundation, my skin did not feel tight when I applied it. My skin just felt comfortable.

I was matched to the shade Honey. Honey is supposed to be for neutral to golden undertones, but in my opinion it is more neutral toned than golden. I had to use bronzer to bring warmth back into my complexion.

The coverage of the foundation is definitely medium to full coverage. One layer of this is foundation was enough to cover my imperfections!

As for the smell it didn't really have a weird smell. It smelled like a normal liquid foundation.

I applied this foundation around 11am and it lasted literally all day! It lasted until 1am the next day!

So long story short, the pros are that the foundation is a beautiful foundation. I love how natural the foundation is. My bestfriend, who I hung out with alllll day, had no idea I had makeup on. The makeup lasted through a graduation party and a walk through the biggest mall in North Carolina. It's not extremely drying and it was comfortable on my skin. The cons of this foundation is that towards the end of the night you could see the foundation clinging to the dry patches of my skin. The foundation also creased in the lines around my mouth. I would recommend this foundation to women with normal, combination or oily skin. Dry skin gals can wear this too just be a little more heavy handed with moisturizer. This foundation is also suitable for sensitive skin ♥

Shade References:
MAC: NC42
BareMinerals Complexion Rescue: Spice
Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow: Warm Me Up "Toasted Beige"

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I love this product! It gives very nice coverage. You can do a barely there look with half a pump or go medium to full with a full pump and a half. It has a pump whish is perfect. There are many shades which is nice especial for my olive medium tone skin. Other makeup up layers on it very nicely. I feel it works best with a beauty blender. The bottle last me about 1 and a half years. I used it consistently everyday and it was the only foundation I had so I think its definitely worth its price point. Only downside is if you have oily skin you will have to touch up.