Too Faced Born This Way Foundation

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Too Faced Born This Way Foundation

3.3

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I didn’t like this because it made me Sooo oily!!!

on 12/20/2018 12:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

i loved this some days and other days i hated how oily it would make me at the end of the day. the finish is so beautiful but the wear time sucked :(. super natural but covers like a dream.

on 12/12/2018 7:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Amazing! I get the hype!
First of all I got off of the new shades created by Jackie Aina, which is “Praline”- If this never existed I wouldn’t have had the chance to even try it. It’s a perfect match!

Consistency is thick and creamy, gives immediate coverage (better with a brush- not a sponge), blurs pores, provides a beautiful natural finish!. It looks even and I don’t have trouble blending any other liquid products on top. It doesn’t cling to peachfuzz, doesn’t break me out, doesn’t separate on my face and it doesn’t matter what primer I use. It gives a little flashback, nothing crazy but I am a brown girl. The difference in shade is noticeable but it’s workable. It is longwearing, I get no smile lines (but I do use a really good powder on top) and yeah it’s flawless.

Is it my perfect foundation? Not really
During the winter I can use it because it’s hydrating but as ya getting warmer lately I’ve been getting more oily and I don’t change my prep routine since it’s perfect, I know it’s the foundation. And I’ve noticed it needs a lot of powder to sit well and not separate or slide down my face. And it’s not helping the texture on my skin.. it’s been workable for a while but for now I don’t know. It’s best when i mix it in with other products. These are basically the reasons I will not buy it again- texture and oil.

If you have combination or dry skin with minimal texture it was meant for you!

on 3/22/2018 3:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

My oily skin girls, STEP AWAY from the foundation sisters. Don’t even glance at this, it will stay on for a cool hour and look beautiful. Then after that, your hopes and dreams will die. The foundation will melt off and you’ll look like you set your foundation with Pam. It’s a no go for me

on 2/22/2018 5:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I have grown to love this foundation now! It is my holy grail for my normal to dry skin. Lasts the whole entire day, great coverage, & now has an amazing colour range. Definetly will be repurchasing this again, go Too Faced!

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Wasn't a big fan of this foundation :( It was quite thick on my skin! I could really see it, it wasn't skin like at all.. Just not my favorite. You should really check out the bourjois healthy mix serum foundation if you want something natural looking on the skin!
I have a youtube channel, and I have a review and some demos of that product.
My channel is "kristenlynnsloves"
here is the link if you want to check it out:

link to review on healthy mix serum foundation:

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

One of the best foundations I've ever used, provides great coverage and looks very natural on the skin. The only bad thing is that it does get oily throughout the day.

on 12/10/2017 7:44:00 AM

Love the colors since I'm an olive skin tone but this makes my skin super oily! After three hours of wearing it, I always look like a greasy mess. I went in to Sephora to talk about this and they told me it was impossible it'd make me oily because it had coconut oil in it, I'm combination skin more prone to being dry so I have no idea what they're talking about

on 11/17/2017 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I only use cruelty free beauty products and this is one of my go to cruelty free foundations. I use this in warm nude during the winter months when I'm pale and/or when I don't need any SPF in my foundation. I recently repurchased in a new shade since I want something to match me when I'm tan. I love how light it feels and that it truly makes me look like I'm not wearing too much foundation. My other go to foundations are Tarte Amazonian Clay, and NYX drop foundation.

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm

Absolutely love this foundation, its perfect for dry skin and so easy to blend out. Covers imperfections and leaves a lovely dewy finish. Onmy third bottle!