Too Faced Born This Way Foundation

Too Faced Born This Way Foundation

3.3

on 1/21/2019 3:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

The foundation provides excellent coverage and is a velvet matte finish; it isn’t flat or overly drying. It is a little heavy looking in my opinion as I prefer dewier skin, but that is just my personal preference. It lasts very well, but I do need to hydrate well or it can look a little dry in areas like the crevices around my nose after a full day’s worth of wear.

on 11/30/2018 5:03:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This foundation is nice although it isn’t my favourite. I’m still looking for a go to foundation. It is pretty nice overall and it has great buildable coverage from medium to full and it’s feels lightweight. It works great with dry skin bc mine is really dry. Not bad I would recommend but I feel like there’s better foundations than this. Not the best or the worst.

on 6/3/2018 9:55:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This product might be my holy grail. When you put it on it conceals your pores and makes your skin just look like natural skin. @ravenbrazilmakeup

on 3/22/2018 3:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I bought this once before they came out with more shades, and the shade closest to me was too dark and the wrong undertones (golden- pink undertones). Then I bought it again (in the shade Sand- medium tan w/ golden undertones) when they released new shades, and I think I'm just too oily with it.

I always buy foundations with yellow/golden undertones but wow this one is just too yellow. I want to try mixing it with my wnw photofocus just to use it up but I won't be repurchasing it.

on 11/14/2017 3:13:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

i really have high hopes and expectation for this foundation
but it didnt work out for me
it applied beautifully on the first application.it has this medium to buildable coverage i would say
it looks good but it doesnt look like im wearing nothing on my skin.you can definately tell.
the worst part about this foundation is that it seperates on my skin within 2 hours.
mind you that i live in a very humid hot country so this is pretty normal but my other foundation didint do that.
i even set my face with laura mercier translucent powder.
so i tried it out again in london during winter.and i was in the mall for the whole day but guess what?
it seperates on me on looks very very oily all over my face.i just dont get why.it just dosent sit well on my skin i guess eventough i have very very dry ski.but the longevity is a no no/this is by far the worst one ive tried.wouldnt recommend it to anyone.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral

What a shame that not many are as into this foundation as I am! What's excellent about it for me is really the shade match. I'm tan with neutral undertones and it's quite hard to find a foundation in my shade that is not yellow to hell. The colour 'Golden' is perfect on me. I'm currently on my second bottle.

I've been told it feels a little oily but I personally had no issue with that. It's not too buildable as it is definitely a true medium coverage foundation no matter how much you pack on. Perhaps could use some formula tweaks in the future. But overall, a good staple in my arsenal.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This foundation is awful! I have tried all kinds of high end and drug store foundations and this is something i would not repurchase. I received a sample from Sephora and that's all it took for me. This was very shiny and i only have combination skin...it didn't stay on at all and by the end of the day i looked like i had stuck my face in oil and had worked out all day. Im 35 and i age pretty well. This didnt stick in my lines bad but you could definitely see them more then usual. I will stick with my E.L. DW!

on 8/3/2017 10:22:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I have an oily and acne-prone skin. Before buying this product everyone was saying how this is a great foundation for oily skin and how its full coverage - however, this is not true. The coverage is light to medium and for a person who has acne scars this won't do the trick - I usually use two foundations everytime I use this one. After a while, your makeup starts to melt off even if you put a setting spray (I use Urban Decay all-nighter).

I believe that this foundation would look good on people who have dry skin because it does its job but not for people who have oily skin that has acne scars to cover up!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Love the coverage not loving the fact that it oxidizes very quickly turning my face to a shade darker.And not to mention i think this foundation is the culprit for the sudden cystic breakout.

on 1/22/2017 1:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral

This stuff is my go to everyday foundation. I have skin on the dry/normal side, so I do not get oily. With my primer, this stuff lasts all day for me and doesn't budge. It gives an amazing natural (yet full coverage) finish and doesn't accentuate anything I don't want it to. It's expensive but if you've got normal to dry skin and want to splurge, I would definitely recommend this.