Too Faced Born This Way Foundation

Too Faced Born This Way Foundation

on 8/23/2018 3:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

If you’re an oily girl like me, this foundation may not be worth buying, unless you don’t mind or can remember to blot every hour. The finish when first applied is a soft natural satin finish. But this foundation tends to let those oils break through almost immediately. You will be nice and greasy if you don’t powder or blot. It also breaks down fast, settling into pores and emphasizing texture. Unfortunately I purchased 2 bottles. I’ll probably give to friends and family with dry skin. Definitely won’t repurchase.

on 4/3/2016 1:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

Has a very nice finish. It also comes in shades that fit my pale skin which is hard to find. It lasted all day. It did not oxidize. Pretty good, not a holy grail foundation but close.

on 1/4/2016 6:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

I was a little sceptical about this foundation especially with its price tag, but I love too faced as a brand and thought I'd treat myself. This is now my HG foundation.
I have dry-normal skin, and this looks amazing. It has medium coverage which is buildable, but it gives me radiance to my face. It looks like my skin but 10 times better. It didn't look cakey, didn't go patchy or crease, it lasts a long time - I do prime beforehand though. I now save this for when I go out.
It is quite yellow in tone and the shade selection isn't great, but I'm an nw20/nw25 (summer) and the shade nude looks good on my skin tone.