Too Faced Born This Way Foundation

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
Too Faced Born This Way Foundation

2.8

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I didn’t like this because it made me Sooo oily!!!

on 12/26/2018 3:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My foundation shade is nc15-20, revlon 150 buff, kat von d in 43 light.
This is slightly more neutral for my skin tone. I use this in snow and it's apparently the best shade match.
Coverage wise it is considered medium to full and it gives the most skin like finish. Probably the most natural higher coverage foundation I've ever used. Doesn't stay on for 12 or 16 hours in hot humid weather but definitely can last 8ish maybe? Does clings a little to dry patches but nothing too serious.

on 8/23/2018 3:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

If you’re an oily girl like me, this foundation may not be worth buying, unless you don’t mind or can remember to blot every hour. The finish when first applied is a soft natural satin finish. But this foundation tends to let those oils break through almost immediately. You will be nice and greasy if you don’t powder or blot. It also breaks down fast, settling into pores and emphasizing texture. Unfortunately I purchased 2 bottles. I’ll probably give to friends and family with dry skin. Definitely won’t repurchase.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

One of the best foundations I've ever used, provides great coverage and looks very natural on the skin. The only bad thing is that it does get oily throughout the day.

on 8/3/2017 10:22:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I have an oily and acne-prone skin. Before buying this product everyone was saying how this is a great foundation for oily skin and how its full coverage - however, this is not true. The coverage is light to medium and for a person who has acne scars this won't do the trick - I usually use two foundations everytime I use this one. After a while, your makeup starts to melt off even if you put a setting spray (I use Urban Decay all-nighter).

I believe that this foundation would look good on people who have dry skin because it does its job but not for people who have oily skin that has acne scars to cover up!

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

The only thing I like about this foundation is that it blends well with fingers. Looked flawless at first but doesn't keep my oil at Bay. It might be suitable for dry skin folks.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

okay, yes - the packaging is cute. but not worth it!! I have very oily and acne prone skin, and this foundation did nothing for me. I tried it with multiple primers and it didn't make a difference. even seconds after I applied this foundation and set it with powder, It looked oily. I blotted my face and the problem remained. It gave me a very dewy finish. besides that part, it made me more oily than ever. after every period of the day I'd walk into the bathroom and gasp at my face. not to mention, I could swipe my finger across my face and see a ton of product on my finger tip,even if I did this ten minutes after application. disappointed. the one good thing about it was the coverage and the packaging!

on 9/27/2016 12:05:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I only bought this foundation after hearing everyone on youtube rave about it,big mistake. This foundation is so bad,I've been using it for a couple months in different ways trying to love it,but I cant. I have oily skin with acne scarring,this foundation super enphasizes my dry patches,all my pores and my scarring and makes my skin super super oily,doesnt matter what primer or setting powder I use. The quality is that of a drugstore foundation. I just keep using because its pricey and I feel bad throwing it away after the money I paid for it,but I would absolutely not recommend it

on 9/7/2016 2:46:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

If you have oily skin, this will not work for you. It gets shiny after about an hour even with a very mattifying primer.

on 8/28/2016 12:11:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Medium

I have been using this product for a while now, and I've come to the opinion that I like it. It is by no means a HG for me, however, it's an alright foundation. The formula is a thick liquid, not yet a creme, and in my experience, applies best with a sponge. You can sheer it out a bit to medium coverage (which is my favorite way to wear it) or work it up to nearly full coverage. I like how this foundation feels on my skin, but since I'm so oily, a primer is definitely necessary. Even with a primer, though, the longevity of the foundation isn't there, as it tends to separate after about 4 hours of wear time. I feel as if this product would do wonderfully on normal to dry skin, which unfortunately, is not me.