Too Faced Born This Way Foundation

Too Faced Born This Way Foundation

3.1

on 3/6/2019 2:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

It's over rated. It sits on your skin. It makes you look dry. I actually returned it. It's just NOT good I use mary kay cc cream and it's amazing. I was really bummed out about this with them. Not to mention my boyfriend asked me "whats wrong with your pores"??? i was shocked, so i took it off tried again time after time and same thing! its not good nice try too dace but no. OHH THERES A NEW ONE OUT CALLED HEY HONEY CC CREAM MADE OUT OF SARASOTA FL. ITS SOOOOO GREAT!!!!!! TRY IT PEOPLE!!!! I LOVE IT!

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I’m not sure of this product would be at the top of my go to list, but I would likely buy it again. See an in depth video review if brûlée and chai here.

on 11/1/2018 2:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

If you are oily skin type of a girl... run away from this. I couldn`t make it look nice on my skin when first applied it, it was patchy and it didn`t blend well. But still I left it untill the end of the day, because I wanted to see how it wears on my skin. After a couple hours I had to erase my make up with make up wipe... this is how bad it was. (ps: no matter how oily I am I never erase my make up in the middle of the day) So.. I gave this foundation to a friend.

on 10/10/2018 10:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Pricing is steep here in Australia.
Recently moved to Sydney where the climate is slightly different to Melbourne and found that this foundation somehow looks better than my Fenty foundation which was my holy grail in Melbourne. I find that in warmer weather the BTW looked better, which is unusual because the Fenty is more lightweight but ended up calling. I would say that the BTW is medium to high coverage on my oily, pink toned skin.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This foundation applies to your skin wonderfully. They have a variation of different shades , the foundation is creamy and blends very well. My only concern is, I have somewhat oily skin. This foundation looks Amazing on my skin for about 3 hours, but after about four hours my skin looks Extremely greasy. I would DEFINITELY recommend this foundation to anyone who suffers from dry skin. Great foundation , just doesn't go well with the texture of my skin.

on 4/18/2018 5:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

At first I was in love with this but after a few uses I realized how horrible it is. It might be the only foundation that matches me perfect but it never dries on the skin so its wet and slides around all day. It looks cakey and just refuses to melt into my skin. It shows every single bit of texture in my skin, it's just ridiculous. I have tried applying it about 10 different ways to get it to work and the only thing that makes it come close to working is mixing it with my cover girl foundation and adding a drop of jojoba oil. And even then it worked some days but not everyday. I am so over this product.

on 3/22/2018 3:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I bought this once before they came out with more shades, and the shade closest to me was too dark and the wrong undertones (golden- pink undertones). Then I bought it again (in the shade Sand- medium tan w/ golden undertones) when they released new shades, and I think I'm just too oily with it.

I always buy foundations with yellow/golden undertones but wow this one is just too yellow. I want to try mixing it with my wnw photofocus just to use it up but I won't be repurchasing it.

on 3/15/2018 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got a three sample pack from a Sephora order it came with 3 shades, Vanilla, Light Beige and Sand. I opened Sand first because of my yellow undertone, and I wear Sand (winter) or Rattan mixed in summer with ELDW... it was super dark and orange so I opened Vanilla to try to tone it down, this was also dark just a bit less but still orange, thought BEIGE would be better, nope orange! Maybe it was the samples but they are all ORANGE, I mixed the shades together to test on my face while I was at home (so I didn't look like an oompa in public).

I applied with a brush and then set with a beauty blender and loose powder... once it was on my skin it blended better and didn't look as orange, but still, it was not yellow enough for me.. This was at about 5pm but by 9pm I was super oily. I won't purchase or retest as I didn't like the wear of the foundation or the shades.

on 12/16/2017 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Everyone has different skin and different overall needs, but wow, I'm so shocked at these low reviews.. I really love this foundation! I'm 48, combo skin, no crazy wrinkles yet, and normally wear MAC Face and Body, or Becca Aqua Luminous(as far as liquids). Born TW has a bit more coverage than the MAC or Becca, and just wears really well on my combo mature skin. I apply with a damp Beauty Blender, set with Born This Way Ethereal loose setting powder, or Coty Air spun, a spray of MAC fix+, and I'm good to go till about 5 hours when I oil blot with a blotting sheet, and tap on some MAC Next to Nothing Blot compact.. Definitely recommend.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have mixed feelings about this foundation, as much as I wanted it to work...it`s a failure for oily skin. It is the first High End foundation I bought and since I didn`t know any better, I assumed it was the best out there; until I came across Estee Lauder Double Wear. It has a flawless coverage, it gives the skin a healthy glow and conceals any (minor) imperfections. However, after the first 2/3 hours, it becomes extremely cakey and it feels like it`s "melting" off the skin. I try to set it with Laura Mercier translucent powder, Mac Studio Fix Powder, nothing. Once the oil breaks through the skin, the entire face is ruined.
It`s still a beautiful foundation, and I try to wear it only when I know I won`t be outside for too long.
My shade is Porcelain and it complements my fair skin like no other foundation.