3.3

price range

Reviews

1.0

1 month ago

When you first apply this product it looks very natural and flawless however during the day it does not hold up. After about two hours you're left with a face that looks like a grease ball. I would also not buy this as it causes breakouts and those weird bumps/texture. Also, some pale shades pull very orange so be careful when colour matching!!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (57 reviews)

ageUnder 18

skinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

hairBrunette, Straight, Medium

eyesBlue

2.0

1 month ago

At first this looked beautiful both on the mirror and in photographs. But throughout the day it started getting cakey and with a terrible aspect on my nose and mouth area, to the point I had to wash my whole face in the middle of a workday. I must say I sweat a lot on the face but with foundations such as Lancome and Dior - and even cheaper ones such as MAC's Studio Fix Fluid it was NOT a …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

skinCombination, Fair, Neutral

hairBrunette, Straight, Fine

1 month ago

I have normal skin type and really like this foundation. has a really silky flawless finish that is buildable to upto full coverage. I have used this foundation for professional photographs in events and found that it photographs well.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

skinNormal, Medium Brown, Unknown

hairBrown, Unknown, Unknown

3.0

2 months ago

Well.. this foundation is just ok. I feel you would have to apply alot of this product to get it to a decent medium coverage. It accentuated my pores and it clung to my dry spots. I don't feel this foundation is suitable for mature/oily skin. It was so-so.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (22 reviews)

age44-55

skinCombination, Medium, Unknown

hairBrunette, Unknown, Unknown

3 months ago

I have combination skin that leans a little more on the oily side, though I do get dry patches on certain areas of my faces at times (mostly my cheeks and around the edges of my mouth). I am also very acne-prone and get whiteheads easily if I wear makeup for even just an hour longer than I probably should. I also have pretty textured skin on my cheeks due to acne scarring over the years, so a …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

skinCombination, Medium, Neutral

hairBlack, Wavy, Other

2.0

3 months ago

It's over rated. It sits on your skin. It makes you look dry. I actually returned it. It's just NOT good I use mary kay cc cream and it's amazing. I was really bummed out about this with them. Not to mention my boyfriend asked me "whats wrong with your pores"??? i was shocked, so i took it off tried again time after time and same thing! its not good nice try too dace but …Read more

1 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

age30-35

skinOily, Medium, Unknown

hairBlond, Unknown, Unknown

eyesHazel

1.0

4 months ago

I hate this foundation. It doesn't blend properly, it just sits on my skin. After a few hours it looks flaky, even when my skin is prepped and moisturised beforehand. Do not recommend.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (8 reviews)

age30-35

skinDry, Fair, Unknown

hairBrown, Unknown, Unknown

eyesBlue

5 months ago

I’m an oily girl who has a yellow undertone. This is my favorite foundation so far! It does go on a bit yellow so I just blend into my neck and it works perfectly! I use Estée Lauder Primer and Tarte loose setting powder and stays on all day without getting cakey. It does starts to shine a little but not bad.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

skinOther, Other, Unknown

hairOther, Unknown, Unknown

eyesOther

5 months ago

The foundation provides excellent coverage and is a velvet matte finish; it isn’t flat or overly drying. It is a little heavy looking in my opinion as I prefer dewier skin, but that is just my personal preference. It lasts very well, but I do need to hydrate well or it can look a little dry in areas like the crevices around my nose after a full day’s worth of wear.

About reviewer (168 reviews)

age19-24

skinNormal, Tan, Unknown

hairBlack, Unknown, Unknown

fromcnaska

5 months ago

Surprised that it doesn't have a higher rating. This is currently my go to foundation in the winter. There's good coverage without being drying and the finish is very natural. I am a NC 25 in MAC, Asian skin with neutral undertones, and find Vanilla to be a good match. I was matched to Warm Nude at first but I find that it oxidizes a bit so Vanilla is actually better. No complaints …Read more

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (18 reviews)

skinAcne-prone, Medium, Warm