Paul Mitchell Marula Rare Oil Replenishing Shampoo

Not tested on animals

Move over all the other bottles in the shower, theres a new kid on the block! This stuff is amazing. I have long wavy fine thick mature hair. I need all the moisture I can get! This stuff is great! Mositurizes on a long term level. Smells amazing, makes hair bouncy and yet shiny and youthful looking. I don't color my hair ( I should, but I don't) but this stuff is sulfate/pharabhen free and is great for color treated hair. It's worth every penny! Run and buy yourself this AND the conditioner! While your at it, grab the mask as well.

I received the Marula Oil set from Paul Mitchell as a birthday gift, and I'm loving all of it! This review is for the shampoo, so I'll stick to discussing just the shampoo, but I'm enjoying using all of the products together.

The set comes with the shampoo and conditioner in pump bottles, which I appreciate, makes my showers quicker. My very thick, long hair, typically takes about two pumps, which isn't that much (about the same as other shampoos). Massaging it into my scalp creates a smooth, creamy lather that rinses out easily. I appreciate this for making my showers quicker (time savings and water savings).

After one week of use my dry-ish, fuzzy hair was left noticeably less fuzzy and shinier. I have wavy, very thick hair, and it did not weigh my hair down at all. I still required the use of a product to do away with all frizz, but I believe the s&c, plus oil have helped reduced the amount of frizz. My shortest layers sometimes look frazzled, even soon after a haircut, but this has kept them looking smoother and more healthy.

Popular Shampoos