Alba Botanica Hawaiian Leave-In Conditioning Mist

3.3

Not tested on animals

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I had to stop using my KMS silker leave in treatment after 24 years! Bit they started selling in China and no animal is going to suffer for my hair to look good. This stuff does a good job and it doesn’t leave your hair greasy or slimy. I like the smell, it comes in a largeish bottle and a little goes a long way. I will keep using it.

on 1/11/2018 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I got this for my kids, but I really don't like it. They don't like the fake sweet smell, and I feel like it leaves a film. I tried it on myself too and I just didn't like it. I don't care what the ingredients are, it doesn't feel right on our hair (and we all have different hair types).

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

This is full of good ingredients, and it makes my hair smoother, but it smells so gross that I simply cannot use it. I don't know if my bottle is off - but there is coconut in there somewhere, but a really bad, bad smell overpowering it. Kind of reminds me of dried saliva! It's not strong enough to radiate out, but if I definitely smell it if I put my hair to my nose. Only giving 2 lippies because it does have good ingredients, otherwise I would only give one since I can't use this with this odor.

on 6/19/2015 9:12:00 AM

This hair mist is great for detangling knotty hair. I have chronically tangled hair and need this product to keep my hair manageable. This does a great job of that and comes with a good amount of product. The coconut scent is not my favorite, but the performance of the product makes up for it. This is a very economical product and I would repurchase.

Popular Styling Products