GUINOT serum eclaircissant vitamin c brightening serum

Filtered by eye Color : Black
No Image

1 review

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

This is the first product I use by Guinot, I went to their SPA and the SA recommended this Vitamin C brightening serum. I decided to give it a try because I have pigmentation on my face and vitamin C is great for the skin, so it seemed liked a good choice and I wasn't disappointed. The serum comes with a small pack that has a vitamin C powder, so you open the pack and add it to the serum , you must use the serum in 14 days after you add the vitamin C powder to the serum. The serum is like a white light cream with a soft fresh scent, but it didn't hydrate my skin and I guess it's not supposed to.

This turned out to be a great serum, it gave me a glow and my friends were asking me what are using on your face? it gives eclair. As for the pigmentation it seriously brightened the spots, I had a stubborn spot on my nose and I was very surprised that it brightened it. This is an excellent treatment for pigmentation.

So if you are looking for a serum that would give you a glow and brighten your complexion give this serum a try and you will not regret it.