L'Oreal Miss Manga Rock

L'Oreal Miss Manga Rock
Miss Manga RockMiss Manga RockMiss Manga Rock

3.8

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Miss Manga Rock wears excellently on a 12 hour day! It does clump your lashes, but at the same time, it still gives it a bit of a feathery look, which I liked. I love the brush type for the application. It does make your lashes feel super crispy, and it's a bit tough to remove.

It's cheap, cute, and lasts all day! I would recommend it.... if you like the clumpy look. Otherwise, skip this one!

I did not like the brush; this is difficult to apply without it smudging or clumping, particularly on lower lashes. It takes forever to dry and does not define lashes or lengthen them. Very disappointing considering that most of L'Oreal mascaras are better than the high end ones that I've tried.

on 12/21/2017 12:12:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I don't know if I got the "bad batch" or not, because it seems like people are really loving this mascara. However, it didn't work for me. But there's a chance it will for you, though, because I did get it at a Marshall's. Not great for people with monolids or hooded eyes, because this wand was just NOT my friend. It picked up the product and it got deposited in the middle of the brush in such a weird way, it clumped up my eyelashes and didn't really do anything for them except add a thick layer of mascara goop to them. In addition, it smudged on my eyelids. Flaked off in a couple of hours. Not really feeling this mascara, maybe I'll repurchase somewhere else and see if anything different happens.

on 3/26/2017 2:29:00 PM

For me this was very hard to remove and it dried quickly,

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I actually like this mascara. I dont like the original voluminous because it flakes on me but this is a good product. I do have the waterproof version of the manga rock. I would repurchase in the future. I use this on my asian lashes after I curl my lashes. The curl does stay for the day.

on 12/24/2016 9:47:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this from TJMaxx of all places and was so surprised of the quality and performance. No, I am not into natural looking mascaras. I believe if you wear makeup, it should accentuate your features. If it is going to give you a natural look, what is the use? This is a hardcore mascara and I love it because it lengths and thickens the lashes. The result is very dramatic! It is better than Dior and Benefit which are amongst the best companies in manufacturing mascaras. Highly recommended!

on 11/14/2016 7:15:00 AM

I really like this mascara - it quickly gives me volume and length whereas other mascaras require several coats to get this effect. My only (very minor) complaint is the packaging makes it impossible to stand it up so I have to hold the tube while applying. Otherwise I would've given 5 stars for packaging too because it's quite cute. L'Oreal is "high end drugstore" to me so is a little pricier than Covergirl, Maybelline, etc. but most times it's worth it (I'm worth it!) I couldn't resist ;-)

on 9/13/2016 11:49:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Just bought this at tjmaxx for 3.99 I usually use loreal mascara but haven't tried this one yet so I'll rate the packaging and wand and then update later.. Packaging is cute black and metallic yellow- green top and the wand doesn't look like it will work for my lashes. The bristles look short and spaced apart so idk but I will try it out and update. To be continued...UPDATE ... This is a really good mascara it coats each and every lash without much effort and I have blackest black which is very black. Best mascara I've tried so far and yes I reccomended and will repurchase. 10/10.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I don't like this mascara at all, not sure why it got such high rating here...
I love big voluminous lashes, and expected to get that from this mascara, but was left unimpressed. I adds a little bit of volume, but not much. I know it is supposed to be sort of clumpy, but it is clumpy in a very unattractive way.
What I don't like the most is:
- hard to apply;
- it flakes even when it is fresh, which in my case, irritates my eyes;
- it smudges;
- doesn't hold the curl;
- the blackest black is grayish, the color is not intense at all;
- need makeup remover to get rid of it, double-washing my face leaves me with raccoon-eyes;
- this will not work for sensitive eyes, it is somewhat irritating and uncomfortable on the eyes.
I'm just not impressed with this mascara at all, there are much better options at this price point, was a complete waste of money for me, going back to my Cover Girl Supersizer for bigger, prettier, darker lashes.

I love this mascara!