4.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

13 days ago

Packaging and component are really nice and good quality. Shade range is really big and you are able to find pretty much any colour you want. Aplicator is easy to use and product itself is very smooth and pigmented. It dries down completely matt pretty fast but it still gives you enought time to fix some mistakes if needed. Although it's matt, it does not dry down your lips at all and it's stays on for quite a long time (few touch-ups might be needed if you're wearing darker colours). My only complain is that darker colours tend to bleed a little few hours after aplication so I would definitely recomend using lip liners for them. Overall, I really enjoyed JSC velour liquid lipsticks and I'm planning on adding more shades to my collection.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Warm

HairOther, Curly, Medium

1.0
from

2 months ago

This product doesn't live up to all the hype. I hate to say it because I really admire Jeffree as a person and I think he means well but these lipsticks smudge easily even with a tiny amount/tissue blot, they always dry out my lips no matter what I try, and they seem to dry out in the tube even though I keep them closed tight! I bought three liquid lipsticks a year ago and have barely used them and somehow it's as if there's barely any product. My friend also bought a JSC liquid lipstick and it seemed like a total different quality, I didn't have any of the problems I'm complaining about and stayed on all night. I don't get it. I love his regular lipsticks though!

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBrunette

1.0

3 months ago

This IS THE WORST liquid lipstick I have ever used! I used to really like JSC but the quality continues to plummet. First when his company started and he had no money, your items were packaged with care, and beautifully I might add. With hot pink tissue and shiny pink boxes for everything, no matter how small. Now, you get old, wrinkled tissue if any at all, a brown box and no explanation. But on to the lipstick, it stinks. Yes the colors are different, even though Too Faced had them first. But the formula is just not right. It's very hard to apply the darker colors because it dries down way too fast. Then it starts to crack after about 5-10 minutes. It's extremely drying to the lips. And it will NEVER come off. I definitely do not recommend this lipstick, unless your 12 and do not know any better.

About reviewer (37 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBrown

from

8 months ago

Love these liquid lipsticks and what an amazing range of shades, there is something for everyone. I find the formula is not only long wearing but isn't drying on the lips like other brands I've tried. I've tried 6 of these so far and loved all of them, can't recommend this product enough if you want a quality liquid lip in a huge selection of shades from nudes to brights and more.

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair

a year ago

I am a huge fan The formula, packaging, price is amazing.

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

a year ago

I was given my first of these in Doll Parts by my DIL for this past Christmas and have fallen in LOVE with the product. This wears beautifully and the color-range is like no other. Other reviewers have mentioned that some of the nudes are 'too' nude or pale, and the way to correct that is to first lay down a slightly darker lip liner as when you blend the lipstick in, the color will be deepened by the lipliner and it comes out beautifully (I have the unpopular color "Baby Daddy" and have figured out how to make it work for me in this way). Doll Parts is the perfect girlie pink, Unicorn Blood is a gorgeous true blood-red, Delicious is a rich greyed-purple/mauve, and I love them all. Lip prep is absolutely critical in order to get the best performance from this product in any color! These are only the start of what I plan to turn into a huge JS Velour Liquid Lipstick collection.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

a year ago

One of my favourite liquid lipstick ever! It is so comfortable, long lasting and comes in many many beautiful colors. (especially the nude range are so gorgeous, I had a hard time choosing everytime) I have a few and will continue adding more colors in my collection! Nude beach is a bit streaky and the color did not suit my medium tan skin tone. Scorpio is nice too but it did not suit me as well. So far I love Doll Parts, Nathan, flamethrower, Blow pony and Christmas cookie.

About reviewer (38 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

a year ago

So I've recently bought lipsticks in the colors "Jeffree Who?" and "Hi, How Are You?" from the online make up brand Jeffree Star Cosmetics. I've bought lipsticks from that brand before and have always been rather impressed with the quality of the product. The liquid lip drys easily and stays on close to eight hours or more without having to reapply. "Hi, How Are You?" is a red color with the addition of a glittery finish but as I've used the product, I've found that there are some magenta undertones which I noticed when I took the lipstick off. "Jeffree Who?" is a pinkish/purple color that also has a glittery finish. Both products stay on long and dry quickly and are probably the perfect colors for the holidays. The price at $18 is fair, though I'd love it to be cheaper but I think it's work it for the product.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

EyesBlue

a year ago

No matter what your opinion of Jeffree Star is, the excellence of that product can't be denied. I own the shades Leo, Mannequin, Androgyny, Watermelon Soda & Redrum, i.e. from nude to purple and red. All of the lipsticks I have are consistently well performing. One dip, one swipe on the lips gives a 100% opaque colour that last through the oiliest meals and stays put for the whole day. They are not drying or uncomfortable. The only downside I found was that they exaggerate the lines of my lips quite a bit, but I don't expect a smooth surface for such a matte formula. I would highly recommend getting one of these, especially if you are someone like me who can't be bothered to worry about their lipstick during busy hours of work!

About reviewer (54 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

a year ago

This lipstick formula is one of a kind! It is very smooth, very long lasting, and smells great too! It it comes in many different colors so I’m sure there is one that you will fall in love with! They are also safe for the eyes and can be used as liquid eyeshadows. They are very very pigmented and are definitely a one swipe and done kind of product. They aren’t very expensive, for only $18 you get a pretty good amount of product. I will be purchasing more and more of these until i have every single shade, that’s how much i am in love with the formula. I have found that with different brands the formula seems to change a little with the shade, well this one does not, it is definitely the same formula for every single shade that I have tried so far! I encourage every lipstick lover to try this if you haven’t done so already!! I promise you will not be disappointed with your purchase!!!!!

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age19-24