1.3

price range

Reviews

1.0

4 years ago

Worst product ever. Did nothing but dried my skin out more than you could ever believe!

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Olive

HairBrown

EyesBrown

1.0

5 years ago

Super pricy and does not work!! Made me break out tremendously! I hate pro activ products 😭

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Olive

HairBlack

EyesBrown

2.0

5 years ago

Hydroquinone delivered in an elegant serum formula... it sounds like a dream for someone looking to fade PIH, but this just doesn't perform. After 2 months of religious use, I haven't seen any improvement. One thing that upsets me -- the ingredients on the label are not listed in order by weight, there's a separate list of "inactive ingredients." Rodan + Fields is smart. So, I don't know the proportion of hydroquinone to filler in this formula. I stopped treatment about 2 weeks short of the recommended 3 months because I started to get breakouts that are only responsive to benzoyl peroxide. When used together, HQ and BP, some people report temporary staining of the skin. Staying clear is most important to me, so I re-introduced BP and put the HQ away. I'm certain that I used the serum correctly and used a PA++++ sunscreen daily. I removed other steps in my routine that promote lightening (vitamin C, retinoids) to see if this serum really worked. I applied it 4-5 nights a week. On the nights I skipped the treatment, I applied low dose glycolic and lactic products to improve texture. Like anyone working to remedy PIH, I examine my skin often - so I can say with certainty that this serum resulted in no improvement. For someone else giving this a shot, I would make one suggestion -- layer it on thicker than you think is necessary. One pump of the serum would spread across my entire face. I used less than a pump because I targeted my cheeks. Despite almost daily use, it feels like I still have half the bottle left, so I could have used more in each application.

About reviewer (35 reviews)

Age30-35