RIMMEL Vinyl Lip - Eastend Snob

RIMMEL Vinyl Lip - Eastend Snob

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

I got this on sale for about $2 Canadian (I think because these may be discontinued?) and I love the color; perfect when paired with a smokey eye. The smell is really something awful though, I've used this maybe twice and will not be using it again. Such a shame, for the price it's a nice gloss!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love Rimmel lip gloss. Its very sheer and light to wear, but has great coverage and the staying power is great. Great colors and lovely shine without a retro '80s' look.

has this been discontinued??? i can't find it anywhere in stores or online, and i love it. :(

on 2/2/2011 9:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This has been my favorite lip gloss for years now.

It usually goes on sale for a few dollars, and that's when I stock up on it. I think despite the fact that it's dirt cheap it feels like a better quality lip gloss.

This color goes perfectly with my skin tone, and it doesn't feel sticky (like a similar MAC lipglass shade does).

on 11/27/2010 11:12:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love Rimmel's vinyl gloss in general. My favourite is 'smitten' but these were on sale for 2.99 in canada, so I picked up 2; the other being this one! Eastend Snob. I like it because it's such a neutral colour that it can be used with any type of eye makeup and still look pretty. I like the smell of these lip glosses; it's always reminded me of oranges and some other tropical fruit.

on 10/22/2010 9:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I got this on clearance at CVS so it only cost me a few dollars. It's a nice neutral color that looks good by itself or over lipstick. It looks great right after I put it on, but rubs off after about five seconds, hence the two rating.

on 9/1/2010 6:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Thought it was a pretty color but the smell its HORIBBLE. Smells like expired, sour makeup... can't even describe it. The smell is so potent that anytime you put it on your going to get a wiff of it. I don't understand why anyone would say the smell is ok or good... are they smelling the same thing I'm smelling?! Because it smells like something crawled up my lipgloss tube and died.

on 6/12/2010 5:33:00 PM

This is definitely my new HG lipgloss. Beautiful neutral pink, goes good with any lipliner. Haven't tested the staying power, but I'm sure I will have to reapply throughout the day. Nice scent, smells sort of like orange creamsicles.

on 6/2/2010 12:09:00 AM

The only reason I wouldn't buy this product again is because I'm not much of a gloss person to begin with, other than that I think it is quite nice. This particular colour wasn't too strong or overpowering, I liked it. It has a nice shine without being glittery or full of sparkles, and not overly sticky or greasy. Nice medium, and sort of a fruity smell but not offensive to me at all.

on 5/17/2010 2:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

i agree with all the positive reviews here, so i have nothing to add "for" the product. i really like it, the color is genius, goes with any lip liner, etc. my only issue is that it doesn't last long at all. it just sort of fades off and suddenly you realize your lips feel like you only have the last dregs of lipbalm on. so worth the little bit of money, big bang for your buck initially, but you'l have to reapply like mad.