Urban Decay Urban Decay Revolution High-Color Lipgloss

Urban Decay Urban Decay Revolution High-Color Lipgloss
Ente Urban Decay Revolution Lipgloss Bitterr Title Urban Decay Revolution Lipgloss Bitter SweetUrban Decay High-Color Lipgloss in KinkUrban Decay High-Color Lipgloss in KinkUrban Decay High-Color Lipgloss in Kink

3.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

After reading reviews on other sites I bought this in Failbait on sale. The color is a pretty pink, probably a little brighter/pinker than I would prefer, but what I really dislike most about this stuff is the sticky finish. So goopy and gross. Especially for the price. I am glad I got a deal on it, and will not purchase again. I like several far less expensive brands much better.

on 2/10/2017 10:09:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

love it!!! even the nude color showing up beautifully and doesn't washed me out. the deeper color will leaves you a beautiful stain after you had a meal, and the lighter will dissapear easily, but i don't really mind. definitely will repurchase

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

I purchased most of them while on sale, and I like that they are very moisturizing, but unfortunately they have to be reapplied frequently as they are not liquid matte lipsticks. They are pigmented, and can be worn with or without a lipliner.

on 9/25/2016 8:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I'm not a big fan of super shiny lipgloss and haven't actually worn gloss in years as I prefer lipstick, but for some reason I ordered a mini UD set with lipgloss in Anarchy, a bright pink/ purple and Liar, nude/pink. Liar is a pretty neutral, a no brainer item to toss in my purse. Anarchy is amazing and I was scared of it because it's bright. The first time I wore it I was late to a work event and forgot lipstick so I put on my regular lip balm and ran the applicator of Anarchy over my lower lip and pressed my lips together without looking - I was amazed when I checked it more than four hours later and it looked really good, like I had just put it on. Now, it doesn't last as long if I eat but neither does lipstick. For me, a little of these glosses go a long way and I will check out some other colors.

on 8/8/2016 6:08:00 PM

I bought the shade Big Bang.

Color wise it is beautiful. Texture wise is a lipgloss. If you want it to stay shiny the texture is bound to be sticky.

One thing that I couldn't stand, which lead to me giving away this lipgloss despite it looking amazing, was the smell. Every year I have my house sprayed professionally with pesticides around the outside edges to prevent insects such as cockroaches and ants from invading the house. That smell lingers for a good few days thereafter.

This lipgloss smells exactly like that.

*shudder*

okay pigmentation, nothing to get excited about. It's glossy for sure.

I bought liar and kinky because I like the nudes shade

There are better ones out there for the same or lower price, better pigmentation.

Skip on these.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Great if you love high pigmented gloss!!

I found all of the shades to have amazing pigmentation and not be completely sheer like a lot of lip glosses. Felt nice on my lips (be careful not to apply to much or can feel a little sticky). Is great with a lipstick underneath.

Pretty long lasting however does easily come off with eating,drinking, skin contact etc but I would expect this from a lipgloss.

Great size and amount of product for the price and really chic design to the tube.

I got a deluxe sample in the color savage which is described as a hot pink. The color is nice but I hate the gloss. This did not go on even at all. My lips are kinda pigmented to begin with and you could see my natural lip color in spots especially the outside of my lips so it looked like I had lip liner on. I wouldn't consider this gloss high color as it is described. It is pretty sheer. The thing I hated most about this gloss is how EXTREMELY thick and sticky it is. No lie a bug got stuck in the gloss on my lips and it couldn't get off because the gloss is so sticky. I am so glad this was only a free deluxe sample and I did not waste my money on this. You can get equal or actually better glosses at the drugstore for way cheaper!

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I only have this in the shade "Liar" so far, but am pretty pleased with it. It is a great, flattering natural shade. It is described as a "Medium pink-nude" on Ulta's site, but to me, it is like a mauve/pink-brown. I think this shade is great for older gals like myself (45 years old), and it wears decently, it is not gummy or sticky. It is a nice, flatter type of tube, so it makes it convenient to throw in a purse or a pocket if you just want to run out of the house real fast and have 'something' with you. There is a very slight chemical smell to this that I detect, and for me it does linger for a while. I don't understand how in this day and age makeup companies can't get nice pleasing scents for lip products, especially non-drugstore items, but I digress. My other very minor drawback with this that kept me from giving it a full 5 stars is it does not last very long at all, even for a gloss. This is gone, done, totally worn off on me, within 2 hours, and that is with no talking, no eating, and not drinking anything. But if you do not need it for all day or do not mind re-applying, this may not bother you. I would not wear this to work because I can't be running re-applying makeup during the day, but say for coffee with friends or dinner out, that kind of thing, where I do not need anything long-lasting, this is just fine! The shade is pretty enough and flattering enough and versatile enough that I don't mind it wearing off rather fast...Applies cleanly and easily. Stays in the lines.

One final note: I bought this to wear with the Urban Decay Afterglow blush in the shade "Video," and they are a beautiful pairing!! I think many shades could wear this shade/this combo!! It also goes very well with the Urban Decay Afterglow blush in "Fetish"..beautiful, flattering combo's!

Can't say whether or not I would purchase more of these shades, but I would very likely re-purchase this shade.

on 2/11/2016 10:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I got a sample of a couple of the shades and decided to buy the full size version in the shade Bittersweet.

The color is a true purple and it looks the same in the tube as it does on the lips. It's pretty pigmented for a gloss. It's sticky, but in that lipgloss kind of way that I don't mind too much. Despite the fact that it's a pretty crazy and bright shade, it's surprisingly flattering on my pale skin tone. Lasting power is good, and when it fades, it leaves an almost berry-like stain on the lips. The packaging is also pretty rad.

I was pleasantly surprised by this product and I might have to grab it in another color!