no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 years ago

I love this lipstick! It's so creamy and smooth and never tugs on your lips when applying. I apply two coats and it lasts a long time. I really just because I love it so much and makes me feel so pretty. I'm Hispanic with a light/medium skin tone, and tend to tan dark and this looks great!

About reviewer (41 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Medium

HairBlack

EyesBrown

from

5 years ago

Love, love, love this red! For reference I wear Caramel in Revlon Colorstay Oil/Combo foundation. This is a bright, beautiful red on darker skin tones! It has pretty good staying power and is matte, but not too matte so it doesn't get extra drying. I would highly recommend for brown skin tones as this red just shows up so vividly on us.

About reviewer (153 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Dark, Neutral

HairBlack, Kinky, Coarse

EyesGreen

5 years ago

This is from the new L'Oreal Reds collection. This is a cherry red with some pink undertones. It's very pretty and the only one I picked up. The others just seemed very ordinary. It's so easy to work with and takes no effort to apply. I used 3 coats to be sure there was no visible nail line because this is kind of crelly. Wore great and is very pretty for summer and warmer months.

About reviewer (1214 reviews)

Age36-43