Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

price range

Reviews

fromDragun

9 months ago

This gloss is lovely. Peachy pink nude on my moderately pigmented lips. It smells nice, feels truly buttery. It is sticky, and that sucks for my hair. My husband loves the way it looks but not the way it feels when he kisses me. Three out of five ain't bad.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (430 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

Oct/08/2017

Amazing color....very natural not trying hard everyday kinda gloss. Wish it lasted longer

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (51 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium, Not Sure

Aug/03/2016

The perfect pink for my pale and warm/neutral-toned complexion. It's light but not pale, with a hint of nude and a distinct coral cast. It isn't nearly as cool or nude as blogger photos make it look.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (208 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

3.0

Jul/07/2016

I'm just here to make people aware of the fact that lots of shops i.e Douglas sell NYX for an extremely overpriced price. Last summer I was in Hong Kong and it was just terrible. Therefore I would like to advise everyone to take a minute and look at the official American NYX website before purchasing any of their products in a store. Xoxo

2 of 7 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Medium Brown

HairBlack

Jul/03/2016

This is my go to lipgloss! It is super simple and a gorgeous look for everyday. I have bought many nyx lip glosses and this one is for sure my favourite.

3 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Fair

EyesBlue

Jun/17/2016

Very pretty pink nude gloss with a hint of pigment. Can be worn alone or on top of lipstick for a glossy look. My go to shade for spring and summer!

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

Jun/17/2016

Creme brulee is a peach nude lip gloss. It goes well at the application,it last fairly long on the lips. It goes well with any nude or peach lipsticks. It smells like vanilla cake. Love it!

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1507 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

Mar/05/2016

This lip color is the prettiest, most natural looking lip gloss that you could ask for. I usually am not one who wears lip gloss or any type of lip product, but this is definitely a nice lip product for that natural look. The formulation isn't sticky at all and doesn't feel like a thick layer of gloss on my lips. I highly recommend for every day wear!

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

EyesHazel

Mar/05/2016

I have backups of this gloss. Wonderful neutral colored gloss, can be used on top of almost any color of lipstick. Tastes and smells like buttercream frosting, what's not to love about that? Not too sticky, very affordable. My only complaint is my last tube, the fuzz wore off the applicator and it was just this hard plastic thing that wasn't pleasant to use.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (288 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Neutral

EyesBlue

Jan/17/2016

This is a beautiful pinky nude gloss. It is pigmented enough to wear on it's own but is still sheer enough to wear over a lipstick. I have done both and like it either way.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (339 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium