Jurlique OPC Tea Tree Face Beauty Mask

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
No Image

3.5

on 11/8/2007 6:04:00 PM

I have tried several masks from Jurlique and the only one I actually like is the Deep Penetrating Cream mask. This is also sold as "Intense Recovery Mask" some other parts of the world, but it uses a green clay base all the same. The scent is rather earthy, although I prefer more zesty or floral scents. I like to leave cream masks on for 20-30 minutes so that it can have some oil absorption properties too, but this mask does not dry firm no matter how long you leave it on. This is actually more expensive than the DPC mask but I really feel it does not have the same brightening and freshing effects as DPC. I think it must have something to do with the clay used. I am painfully fishing a 125ml tube and will never repurchase!

on 9/23/2006 12:42:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I am oily acne prone and very wary of accidentally drying out my skin due to too-harsh or drying masks, but I still feel I need to deep-cleanse as much as possible to keep the pores clean. This mask was my solution- it's super gentle and softening, yet the tea trea still treats the bacteria. Unfortunately they have discontinued this mask, now sort of replaced by the Intensive Recovery Mask... it was suggested by aesthetician to just add a few drops of tea tree e.o. to it which should offer similar results.

Popular Face Skincare Products