no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 years ago

I would say this is a very orange based foundation and looks blendable when you first put it on and when you get in natural light it gives me lines badly (I even got the liightest color they had) also if you have oily skin never get this, it causes me acne and makes my skin very oily. Where's off in a couple hours.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

EyesBlue

4 years ago

Yup this formula is garbage and I am going to return it. I got this in M4 which is remarkably yellow for a drugstore foundation but its too yellow and dark for me. I thought that I could use it as a mixer to adjust the color of some other products but I think the terrible formula of this just taints everything it comes in contact with. Ugh...I feel a rant coming on. Why can't one of these companies just parent a new drugstore brand similar to MAC and give people what they want? I think what most people want is a foundation that matches there skintone in either a semi matte finish or a natural dewy finish, longwearing (why even make a foundation that's not longwearing anymore? Doesn't everyone want to decide when to take off their makeup?) with a pump for under $15...BOOM...that's a multi million dollar brand just waiting to happen! Ok rant over.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

1.0

4 years ago

If you have sensitive skin, I would steer clear of this. At first, the foundation was beautiful. It matched my poreclain skin, and I loved the texture. But, after everything went downhill. I put it on, and it was pretty sheer. Instead of covering my pores, it made them more noticeable. Also, it made my acne and my acne scars look worse than they already do. It didn't stay on very long, and eventually made my skin itchy so I have to take it off...which when I did I have little bumps all over my face. I've used 5/6 of the bottle, each time I'm disappointed.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

4 years ago

Let me give Cover Girl credit for creating a great selection of shades for all skin colors at $10.00 of less, if only it worked for my skin. I bought this in L5 Creamy Natural, which was a good match, though I think I could have gone up or down a shade and still been okay. I expected light coverage as CG describes it that way, but the consistency accentuated my dry skin and pooled in my pores, and adding a powder (for more coverage), on top of that base wasn't an option.

About reviewer (329 reviews)

Age

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBrown

4 years ago

I have a love/hate relationship with this product. Let me state that I have repurchased it many times despite the flaws I find with it. I have very pale skin and the number 1 colour of this foundation is the ONLY foundation I have found that actually matches my skin tone without that ridiculous pink undertone most light coloured foundations seem to have. I have found this foundation can be very patchy and cling to dry spots if a primer isnt used with it. The foundation also isnt incredibly long wearing, however it is a light coverage foundation so I generally wouldnt expect it to last as long as heavier coverage products. The packaging is fairly average. I like the glass bottle and the cap over the pump is certainly a good inclusion to prevent spillage when travelling etc. However I have found that the clear lid gets very dirty inside and ends up looking quite unappealing. Overall I would recommend this to people with very pale skin due to the good colour however the product isnt anything spectacular

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

EyesBlue

1.0

5 years ago

Seeing as it is from Covergirl i assumed it would be a great product, but i was majorly mistaken. As soon as i applied it to my skin, it dried and ever though i was able to blend it over my face with a beauty blender, it left harsh lines and creases all over my face. Felt heavy and bumpy, definitely not a favourite.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

5 years ago

I did not like this foundation at all. Its a medium coverage liquid foundation. On one of my darker skinned friends it blended beautifully but on y it looked orange and it feels really heavy and gross. It doesn't last very long either. I definitely dont recommend it. It's too much money considering how horrible it is. The packaging was nice though.

About reviewer (34 reviews)

AgeUnder 18