L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Triple Power LZR

L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Triple Power LZR

4.1

on 9/17/2017 4:00:00 PM

I'm giving this 5 lippies all the way around! I've noticed more of a difference around my eyes in a week with this product when compared to the expensive cream I had been using for months. I will definitely be buying it again!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I had such high hopes for this product based on the reviews here - 80% repurchase rating before my review and that is pretty high for an eye cream. I've been using it, not very consistently and only at night (believe it or not, La Roche Posay cream sunscreen has become my daily "eye cream" lately) but I haven't seen anything in the way of a difference and I don't really like using this on its own as I do not find it very hydrating.

I'm always keen to try less costly alternatives to my "go to" Clarins eye cream and was hoping this might be another one to add to that select little group. The tube applicator is, like every other "cold spoon" package I've tried, both a blessing and a curse. It's pretty much impossible to apply this directly from the tube because you either get no product or way too much or you simply can't how much or how little you may have applied, so it makes more sense to squeeze this onto my finger, dab it around my eye area and then use the metal tip to smooth it around. It feels very nice but it takes more time than just patting it in with a finger. And, as I say, I just don't find it all that hydrating or effective and from what the names suggests....TRIPLE POWER...I thought I would feel or see more in the way of benefits. Also, for a drug store product, this is rather pricey - you only get 15 mls (standard, I guess, for eye creams) for around $35 CDN. I got mine during a SDM points event, which sort of mitigated the price, as I was racking up more points to use to get stuff "free". But I would not repurchase this. Both Jouviance and Reversa make much nicer products at similar or only slightly higher price points.

I am 34 and i were sick of my tired looks ( as i noticed in my pics and also got comments from others). From first day aplication of this eye cream i can see obvious difference.aplicator of this cream really soothes tired eyes..i love the cool metalic applicator..i am using revitalift lzr night cream with this for my face and my face is visibly fresh and firm after few applications...i think everyone should use it after 30 to keep skin hydrated snd fresh.now I am planning to get one for my Mom too :)

Note: don't let product get inside the eyes as it may cause mild redness and burning sensation..ouch.

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

This Stuff WORKS!!!! After a few weeks, those little lines start to disappear!!! and so do the bags and dark circles!! a little miracle in a tube! I must say...there isn't much in the package for the price, but it goes so well with the moisturizer, it's totally worth it!! At 47, I'm getting comments from people saying I look like I'm in my 30's!!!! This is my go to eye cream now... period!!!!

tbh I only bought this because it has a metal tip applicator so there is a cool feeling when using the cream. I like the sleek packaging but I think the tube could be softer so that when it is almost empty, it would be easier to bend and fold over to get the remaining amount out. I'm only in my mid 20s so I can't comment on whether this product gives results or not.

on 2/25/2016 12:23:00 AM

It is very convenient for use
No waste of product, easy to use.
Nevertheless,no important improvement after 1 month of use

on 6/4/2015 3:17:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Very cool packaging with a tip you can use to apply directly from tube to eye-area. You don't have to put it on your hand as a middle step. Awesome.

This eye cream claims to reduce wrinkles, smooth undereye bags, and lift the eye area. I purchased it mainly for the last reason, and am very satisfied with the results.

The texture of this cream is very silky, and after I applied it, my skin tingled with a frosty sensation. I don't know what that is, if it's just a gimmick or what, but it felt very, very nice. Yay.

One last point: It is scentless.

I would purchase this again, however it IS a BIT pricey. I got it for around $30 Canadian at the Canadian Superstore.