Darphin Silky Moisturizing Lotion

Darphin Silky Moisturizing Lotion

4.7

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This gives you exactly what it says - SILKY soft skin for hours afterwards. I got it in a set with their body scrub. I loved it both. This was such a treat to myself when applying it, I enjoyed this ritual. The scent is very gentle, kinda peachy, but very feminine and inoffensive. It gives this subtle shine to the skin, cannot say its shimmer because this product doesn't have any glittery particles, it just makes your skin shine discreetly.

on 7/12/2015 8:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Silver, Other, Medium

Ditto to the previous review. I use this lotion all over my body after my nightly shower. It provides immediate hydration making my skin soft and smooth. Its light, gel cream texture instantly absorbs into the skin with just a hint of apricot which I find very calming.

Affordable luxury from Darphin. Great packaging.

on 6/4/2015 7:58:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Company claims: ''Professional Formula inspired by the Institute; expertise in a skin-beautifying body care. It provides the skin with immediate and long lasting hydration leaving skin soft and smooth. Its light and melting gel cream texture instantly penetrates the skin and leaves a delicate veil of softness after application''

My experience:

- Packaging: Classic 200ml tube with flip bottom(!) which is quite convenient.

- Price: Got mine from an Estee Lauder bazaar - yes, they own Darhin too - for 10 euros but retails around 25-35 euros.

- Texture: Silky cream gel, light salmon color.

- Scent: Quite faint, probably apricot but in a ''cosmetic'' way.

- Results: This lotion feels very luxurious, I have to admit since it's packed with shea butter and natural oils. It's easy to apply and takes a couple of minutes to absorb completely but doesn't feel tacky. Provides long lasting moisture.

- Verdict: I like it a lot and have been using it almost exclusively since I bought it. Only cons is that the scent isn't my favourite although I don't mind it and the steep original pricetag.

Popular Lotions / Creams