Avalon Organics Age-less serum

Avalon Organics Age-less serum

1 review

Not tested on animals

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

At 49, I am in search of products that will slow these fine wrinkles that seem to want to form on my face from deepening. I have tried many products and have found that my oily skin does not like creams. Creams break me out. So I have turned to serums and have tried quite a few. I was online and read an article about making vitamin c serum for your face. I am too lazy to make my own, so I found Avalon's C-serum. I used it and liked it. I would have rated it a 3.8. When it came time to buy a new one, I saw Avalon's Age-less serum. Not only does it contain vitamin c but other vitamins that are skin friendly, so I decided to give this one a go.

I use it for my night serum and I love it. When I wake up my skin feels dewy, not oily but hydrated and soooo soft. It is a product featuring natural ingredients and I feel good about using it. I will continue to use this serum at night. It is one of the best I have tried. I even use it around my eyes at night and this serum at night coupled with an olay eye serum I use during the day(I will rate that one too) has softened a wrinkle that was long and deepening under my eye and, quite frankly, was annoying me as I thought that wrinkle was pretty obvious and making me look old. Now I don't notice it. It is much softer and not nearly as deep. Maybe in time it will get even better, who knows. I have yet to finish this bottle of serum but so far it is my go to.

UPDATE: As with any good thing, Avalon has discontinued this product. Ugh!