VitaBath Spa day lavender chamomile body wash

No Image

3.7

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Lavender Chamomile is from the Spa Day line of bath gels. This does not smell at all like real lavender or chamomile. It has a soft perfumey scent but it is not one that I like. As with all Vitabath cleansers, It lathers luxuriously and rinses clean.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

This body wash has a very strong scent to it which is pleasant and although it doesn't particularly smell like lavender or chamomile, I still enjoy it. I love how little you have to use to get a really great lather and that's made even better by the fact that it's paraben and sulfate-free. Maybe not my HG body wash, but a good one nonetheless.

on 6/1/2015 10:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I'm really loving Vitabath bodywash, I think vitabath is not in my top 3 bath products. I love the fact that there's no sulfate and no paraben, and that there's antioxidant and vitamins in it *even if we are flushing them down the drain heh!*. The almond extract leave my skin soft and moisturized, even if it's only a body wash. The lather is rich and nice and kind of silky. I Love it !

This is not my favorite Vitabath scent, I really prefer the Vitabath dreamy cupcake couture one, the pretty pink one, it's my fave. As for this one, the lavender chamomile scent, to me it smells exactly like a Lush store. I can't help it, as soon as I smell this gel, I think about a lush store!

Top Rated Hair Removal