Dickinson's Witch Hazel

Dickinson's Witch Hazel
Dickinson's Witch HazelDickinson's Witch HazelDefeating pimples with witch hazel toner!

4.3

Active Ingredients: Witch Hazel (100% All Natural) (Containing Alcohol 14%) (Astringent)

on 7/1/2017 10:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have started using this for about a week now and I must say my face has gotten clearer! My pores have gotten smaller and I feel it's balancing out my skin because I don't feel it as dry as I used to.. I will def recommend especially if you have sensitive skin.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I used this on a daily basis until the bottle was gone and much to my disappointment it didn't do anything for my skin. I hoped it could calm my oiliness and occasional breakouts but it made no difference. Nonetheless it was a nice product to use after cleaning my skin to make sure I had no residue of makeup or dirt leftover. I won't be buying this again though. I do recommend if you want something quick and safe as it's quite gentle on sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate.

I just love this toner. They came out with 3 different versions in Walmart now, but majority of the ingredient is witch hazel.
In the past, I've tried using toners when I was younger, trying it for a max of 3 days and then stopping as my skin felt dry and left a residue.
I decided to purchase this product since I was told to look for a toner that contains no alcohol, and this did not. The product is approx. $10 for this big bottle so I thought I'd give it a try, instead of buying a clinique one that cost $25+ for a small bottle.
I also noticed other over the counter beauty brands started coming out with non-alcohol toners but when I read the ingredient on the back, there were too many ingredients, and some I haven't heard of.

I bought the Dickinson's witch hazel and love it! It does not dry out my skin, leaves my skin feeling clean and I don't break out after using it. I use it every night and morning.

You can't go wrong with this product, and I have sensitive skin.

IF YOU HAVE PIMPLES OR PROBLEMATIC SKIN LIKE ME BUY THIS AND COME BACK AND THANK ME!! I AM FRIGGIN SERIOUS LOL!!!!!!

This product is life. Seriously. I have very sensitive and problematic skin and any time I am either too lazy to wipe off my makeup or if I need an extra boost to have clear skin for an important event, I use this as a toner. It cleanses my skin leaving it feel so friggin soft and it glows! I have never used a skin product so magnificent and so reliable in my entire life. It removes my makeup perfectly, and makes pimples and other blemishes seemingly disappear over night. I'll wake up to glowing skin and my pimples will be practically gone or will look much MUCH smaller and less irritated. I will be buying this as long as I live!

Aso, make sure you use a face lotion that will not clog pores after this. Since I have dry to combination skin, my skin always feels tight after using this. So smooth on some acne-sensitive face lotion and you should be good to go!

on 1/29/2017 11:09:00 AM

Update: using this feels better than the yellow packaging version. But cause break outs. It seems like natural products don't work on my acne-prone skin. Will stop using this

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

This stuff is awesome! It helps clean my skin even further after washing. You wouldn't believe how much makeup residue it takes off! It helps my pores stay small and since I have acne-prone skin, that is an important thing. I have been through 1 bottle of this and I'm almost done with my second one. The bottles last a good while which is good cause you don't have to buy it often. Good skincare at a good price!

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I have acne prone skin, so keep that in mind when reading my review. This is a nice, refreshing toner and it smells nice, but I do have some issues with it. For one, it doesn't really do anything to my skin at all, for me it's about as powerful as water.. I put some on a cotton pad, and gently massage it around my face. However, when I go in after AGAIN with a different toner/cotton pad, dirt will still come off. So I don't find this to be effective in cleansing. To be honest, it doesn't help with my acne either. If you have really clear skin, you may find this refreshing, but for me it's basically glorified water. It's also going up in price lately--has any one else noticed that?

Anyway, one great way to use this toner is by using it to create your own toners. For example, you can mix it with pure vitamin C powder to make a 10% solution--making fresh vitamin C toner is cheaper and more effective than buying it from a store (when it sits out, especially in a clear bottle, vitamin C will oxidize and break down quickly).

on 12/16/2016 11:47:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This is my favourite thing. I try other toners and cleansers but they just don't feel as cool and refreshing as this. I've grown to love the strange smell and i honestly can't live without it.

Not for makeup removal but just amazing to put on before moisturizing or putting on makeup because unlike the nivea sensitive caring water it doesn't leave a shine of my face. I use it after coming home from school just to freshen up. It really help lessen the effects of breakouts for me because it just takes any extra oil off my skin.

All up i would highly recommend witch hazel for anyone in need of a good toner cause for me it just works wonders.

on 11/19/2016 6:55:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

This product is fantastic on oily skin and helps me keep my pores from getting clogged. Since using this I feel my skin has improved and their are less blackheads.

Pros: helps with oily skin when used as a toner, available everywhere, affordable.
Cons: the packaging leaks when travelling, the smell can be off putting at first.

Edit 30/4/2017 Sadly this has made my skin more sensitive and I broke out in hives. Will not be repurching this product.

on 8/21/2016 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is a very gentle toner, it is very CHEAP. I bought a bottle for under 6$ and it lasts for more than a year. The packaging is convenient. I highly recommend this. It's great for sensitive skin

Popular Face Skincare Products