Dickinson's Witch Hazel

Dickinson's Witch Hazel
Dickinson's Witch HazelDickinson's Witch HazelDefeating pimples with witch hazel toner!

4.3

Active Ingredients: Witch Hazel (100% All Natural) (Containing Alcohol 14%) (Astringent)

on 11/19/2016 6:55:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

This product is fantastic on oily skin and helps me keep my pores from getting clogged. Since using this I feel my skin has improved and their are less blackheads.

Pros: helps with oily skin when used as a toner, available everywhere, affordable.
Cons: the packaging leaks when travelling, the smell can be off putting at first.

on 8/21/2016 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is a very gentle toner, it is very CHEAP. I bought a bottle for under 6$ and it lasts for more than a year. The packaging is convenient. I highly recommend this. It's great for sensitive skin

To Read all 809 Reviews, Login or Join

on 8/10/2016 3:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This is my HG toner, doesn't dry and my skin. I use it every night before apply my night time moisturizers, I just spritz it on my face. I have been using consistently for over 1 year.

I cannot say enough great things about Dickinson's Witch Hazel. For one, it actually WORKS, and two, it is inexpensive. This witch hazel has helped to clear up my acne and clogged pores more than any other toner/prescription medicine. You can buy this at just about any drug store, it's a miracle and skin saver!

on 5/16/2016 11:59:00 PM

I've tried soooooo many products and I have very sensitive skin which also has cystic acne. Out of all I've tried this was the best since its been gentle on my skin. I would recommend this because it doesn't do harsh stripping of the skin like other products and dry you out so much

The best toner ever! I accidentaly bought the one with 14% alcohol, but it's not drying or agressive. It noticably shrinks pores and tones skin, it also removes all remaining makeup. I don't like alcohol on my skin so nxt time I'm getting the alcohol free one. The price is amazing, and you can find it at Walmart.

on 5/9/2016 1:30:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I have been using this product for the past 2 years and my skin has never looked better! I definitely notice the difference in my skin now. After I use it my skin feels fresh, toned, and looks clean. It helped greatly with my moderate acne.

on 5/1/2016 1:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is my go to toner. I've been using it for the last 2 years and my skin has never been better. I love how inexpensive it is.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love the smell of this. After some trial and error, though, I discovered that my skin did not like it in the least, including the other versions (alcohol-free, etc.)...I would turn red and blotchy.

I've since learned that witch hazel is a common irritant for people with rosacea (that's me), though of course ymmv. I just use it now on my bikini area after shaving if the skin is irritated, and it does seem to help with that.

Does wonders for pores and after a few weeks draws out all impurities. I used alongside tea tree oil from Thursday plantation. If you use both morning and night and be patience you will see a difference,

Popular Face Skincare Products