Dickinson's Witch Hazel

Dickinson's Witch Hazel
Dickinson's Witch HazelDickinson's Witch HazelDefeating pimples with witch hazel toner!

4.3

Active Ingredients: Witch Hazel (100% All Natural) (Containing Alcohol 14%) (Astringent)

The first time i tried it, it was after using cetaphil cleanser and I broke out with cystic acne. I didnt realize iy was actually the cetaphil that was causing all my breakouts. I stopped cetaphil and decided to go back to clean n clear essential oil free foaming cleanser and then used this toner again, and BAM i got better skin. It helps tone my akin, helps reduce all the redness and I am mote comfortable lookin at myself in the mirror without makeup because it also helped reduce my acne scars. My advice is for you to give it some time like i did, at first the breakouts seem to not be goig away but after a few days of use, they just disappeared and there are no new ones that pop up.

on 9/19/2017 9:20:00 AM

Since trying proactiv for my problem skin, the one thing that drove me crazy was how quickly I ran out of their toner. I found it ridiculous. Then I found witch hazel. I honestly feel so foolish for not trying this years ago. I love the woodsy natural scent, it does not sting and most importantly does not leave my skin uncomfortable and dry. Its almost as if this product gives me a nice canvas to work with, whether its my night routine, or a morning routine, or me being a lazy butt, wiping off my make up and looking for a quick clean up. It comes in a gigantic bottle, so I never have to feel like I have to ration it out in any way. My skin is reacting great to this. I've tried many harsh toners and astringents that overwhelmed my skin and made it worse, but this stuff really is skin-loving. All I need is some cotton pads, I cleanse, tone my face and neck, and apply whatever serum/treatment I see fit. Great buy.

on 7/1/2017 10:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have started using this for about a week now and I must say my face has gotten clearer! My pores have gotten smaller and I feel it's balancing out my skin because I don't feel it as dry as I used to.. I will def recommend especially if you have sensitive skin.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I didn't realize how amazing this was at keeping my skin clear until I stopped using it and my breakouts came back. After I finished the bottle I didn't run out to get a new one for months and I had breakouts every week. As someone who has oily skin I break out a lot because of it. I would use this everyday in the mornings, during the day if I needed, after washing my makeup and at night. It helped me so much when I was using it. I'd hardly ever break out. In the moment it didn't feel like it was doing anything for my skin but it actually helped a lot.

I just love this toner. They came out with 3 different versions in Walmart now, but majority of the ingredient is witch hazel.
In the past, I've tried using toners when I was younger, trying it for a max of 3 days and then stopping as my skin felt dry and left a residue.
I decided to purchase this product since I was told to look for a toner that contains no alcohol, and this did not. The product is approx. $10 for this big bottle so I thought I'd give it a try, instead of buying a clinique one that cost $25+ for a small bottle.
I also noticed other over the counter beauty brands started coming out with non-alcohol toners but when I read the ingredient on the back, there were too many ingredients, and some I haven't heard of.

I bought the Dickinson's witch hazel and love it! It does not dry out my skin, leaves my skin feeling clean and I don't break out after using it. I use it every night and morning.

You can't go wrong with this product, and I have sensitive skin.

on 8/15/2017 2:36:00 AM

I have used the original toned years ago, and I just purchased a new hydrating toner from this same brand that smells very subtle and not a lot like witch hazel. I love it so far, it leaves my skin so clean, I use it after washing my face to get it clean free for my nighttime lotions.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I have acne prone skin, so keep that in mind when reading my review. This is a nice, refreshing toner and it smells nice, but I do have some issues with it. For one, it doesn't really do anything to my skin at all, for me it's about as powerful as water.. I put some on a cotton pad, and gently massage it around my face. However, when I go in after AGAIN with a different toner/cotton pad, dirt will still come off. So I don't find this to be effective in cleansing. To be honest, it doesn't help with my acne either. If you have really clear skin, you may find this refreshing, but for me it's basically glorified water. It's also going up in price lately--has any one else noticed that?

Anyway, one great way to use this toner is by using it to create your own toners. For example, you can mix it with pure vitamin C powder to make a 10% solution--making fresh vitamin C toner is cheaper and more effective than buying it from a store (when it sits out, especially in a clear bottle, vitamin C will oxidize and break down quickly).

IF YOU HAVE PIMPLES OR PROBLEMATIC SKIN LIKE ME BUY THIS AND COME BACK AND THANK ME!! I AM FRIGGIN SERIOUS LOL!!!!!!

This product is life. Seriously. I have very sensitive and problematic skin and any time I am either too lazy to wipe off my makeup or if I need an extra boost to have clear skin for an important event, I use this as a toner. It cleanses my skin leaving it feel so friggin soft and it glows! I have never used a skin product so magnificent and so reliable in my entire life. It removes my makeup perfectly, and makes pimples and other blemishes seemingly disappear over night. I'll wake up to glowing skin and my pimples will be practically gone or will look much MUCH smaller and less irritated. I will be buying this as long as I live!

Aso, make sure you use a face lotion that will not clog pores after this. Since I have dry to combination skin, my skin always feels tight after using this. So smooth on some acne-sensitive face lotion and you should be good to go!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

This stuff is awesome! It helps clean my skin even further after washing. You wouldn't believe how much makeup residue it takes off! It helps my pores stay small and since I have acne-prone skin, that is an important thing. I have been through 1 bottle of this and I'm almost done with my second one. The bottles last a good while which is good cause you don't have to buy it often. Good skincare at a good price!

on 1/29/2017 11:09:00 AM

Update: using this feels better than the yellow packaging version. But cause break outs. It seems like natural products don't work on my acne-prone skin. Will stop using this

Popular Face Skincare Products