Dickinson's Witch Hazel

Dickinson's Witch Hazel
image 1image 2image 3

4.3

Active Ingredients: Witch Hazel (100% All Natural) (Containing Alcohol 14%) (Astringent)

I cannot say enough great things about Dickinson's Witch Hazel. For one, it actually WORKS, and two, it is inexpensive. This witch hazel has helped to clear up my acne and clogged pores more than any other toner/prescription medicine. You can buy this at just about any drug store, it's a miracle and skin saver!

on 5/16/2016 11:59:00 PM

I've tried soooooo many products and I have very sensitive skin which also has cystic acne. Out of all I've tried this was the best since its been gentle on my skin. I would recommend this because it doesn't do harsh stripping of the skin like other products and dry you out so much

To Read all 806 Reviews, Login or Join

The best toner ever! I accidentaly bought the one with 14% alcohol, but it's not drying or agressive. It noticably shrinks pores and tones skin, it also removes all remaining makeup. I don't like alcohol on my skin so nxt time I'm getting the alcohol free one. The price is amazing, and you can find it at Walmart.

on 5/9/2016 1:30:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I have been using this product for the past 2 years and my skin has never looked better! I definitely notice the difference in my skin now. After I use it my skin feels fresh, toned, and looks clean. It helped greatly with my moderate acne.

on 5/1/2016 1:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is my go to toner. I've been using it for the last 2 years and my skin has never been better. I love how inexpensive it is.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love the smell of this. After some trial and error, though, I discovered that my skin did not like it in the least, including the other versions (alcohol-free, etc.)...I would turn red and blotchy.

I've since learned that witch hazel is a common irritant for people with rosacea (that's me), though of course ymmv. I just use it now on my bikini area after shaving if the skin is irritated, and it does seem to help with that.

Does wonders for pores and after a few weeks draws out all impurities. I used alongside tea tree oil from Thursday plantation. If you use both morning and night and be patience you will see a difference,

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

this did absolutely nothing to help with my acne. after reading how so many place this as their 'hg' for toners, i was more than a bit curious to give it a go. in fact, this product caused me to breakout in tiny bumps on my forehead. once that happened, i ceased to use it as a toner. however, all was not lost. it DOES soothe the skin. if my skin feels irritated, i apply it with a cotton swab.

what i REALLY like to do with this product, is use it underneath my eye serum/cream. i've noticed a difference in the performance of said products because of it. i also use it to de-puff my under eye area. i keep a small container in the fridge for just such a purpose. one word: REFRESHING.

some people have noted the peculiar aroma that this has. call me weird but - i like it. it has a botanic odor. it doesn't last long though.

you CAN'T beat the price or amount! $5 for 16 oz. is a STEAL.

on 3/21/2016 6:14:00 AM

I bought this because I heard of all the great benefits and how it really helped with acne/scars. So it worked well at first but I have SUPER sensitive skin, and the first time using it my skin was really red after. I continued to use it and it caused my skin to have a rash ):. I was super disappointed because I did help with my acne and oily skin but this rash kept occurring because of this product. Sucks I have to stop using it!

on 2/7/2016 12:16:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

An amazing toner. I used to spent hundreds on top brand toners and nothing has worked so perfectly for my skin. This has minimised breakouts and my pores and evened out much of my blotchiness. The smell is a little weird but you get used to it.
So good for sensitive skin also as it does not burn or sting as you apply it and it's gentle enough to use morning and night.

Popular Face Skincare Products