Dickinson's Witch Hazel

Dickinson's Witch Hazel
Dickinson's Witch HazelDickinson's Witch HazelDefeating pimples with witch hazel toner!

4.3

Active Ingredients: Witch Hazel (100% All Natural) (Containing Alcohol 14%) (Astringent)

on 1/29/2017 11:09:00 AM

Update: using this feels better than the yellow packaging version. But cause break outs. It seems like natural products don't work on my acne-prone skin. Will stop using this

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

This stuff is awesome! It helps clean my skin even further after washing. You wouldn't believe how much makeup residue it takes off! It helps my pores stay small and since I have acne-prone skin, that is an important thing. I have been through 1 bottle of this and I'm almost done with my second one. The bottles last a good while which is good cause you don't have to buy it often. Good skincare at a good price!

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I have acne prone skin, so keep that in mind when reading my review. This is a nice, refreshing toner and it smells nice, but I do have some issues with it. For one, it doesn't really do anything to my skin at all, for me it's about as powerful as water.. I put some on a cotton pad, and gently massage it around my face. However, when I go in after AGAIN with a different toner/cotton pad, dirt will still come off. So I don't find this to be effective in cleansing. To be honest, it doesn't help with my acne either. If you have really clear skin, you may find this refreshing, but for me it's basically glorified water. It's also going up in price lately--has any one else noticed that?

Anyway, one great way to use this toner is by using it to create your own toners. For example, you can mix it with pure vitamin C powder to make a 10% solution--making fresh vitamin C toner is cheaper and more effective than buying it from a store (when it sits out, especially in a clear bottle, vitamin C will oxidize and break down quickly).

on 12/16/2016 11:47:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This is my favourite thing. I try other toners and cleansers but they just don't feel as cool and refreshing as this. I've grown to love the strange smell and i honestly can't live without it.

Not for makeup removal but just amazing to put on before moisturizing or putting on makeup because unlike the nivea sensitive caring water it doesn't leave a shine of my face. I use it after coming home from school just to freshen up. It really help lessen the effects of breakouts for me because it just takes any extra oil off my skin.

All up i would highly recommend witch hazel for anyone in need of a good toner cause for me it just works wonders.

on 11/19/2016 6:55:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

This product is fantastic on oily skin and helps me keep my pores from getting clogged. Since using this I feel my skin has improved and their are less blackheads.

Pros: helps with oily skin when used as a toner, available everywhere, affordable.
Cons: the packaging leaks when travelling, the smell can be off putting at first.

on 8/21/2016 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is a very gentle toner, it is very CHEAP. I bought a bottle for under 6$ and it lasts for more than a year. The packaging is convenient. I highly recommend this. It's great for sensitive skin

on 8/10/2016 3:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This is my HG toner, doesn't dry and my skin. I use it every night before apply my night time moisturizers, I just spritz it on my face. I have been using consistently for over 1 year.

I cannot say enough great things about Dickinson's Witch Hazel. For one, it actually WORKS, and two, it is inexpensive. This witch hazel has helped to clear up my acne and clogged pores more than any other toner/prescription medicine. You can buy this at just about any drug store, it's a miracle and skin saver!

on 5/16/2016 11:59:00 PM

I've tried soooooo many products and I have very sensitive skin which also has cystic acne. Out of all I've tried this was the best since its been gentle on my skin. I would recommend this because it doesn't do harsh stripping of the skin like other products and dry you out so much

The best toner ever! I accidentaly bought the one with 14% alcohol, but it's not drying or agressive. It noticably shrinks pores and tones skin, it also removes all remaining makeup. I don't like alcohol on my skin so nxt time I'm getting the alcohol free one. The price is amazing, and you can find it at Walmart.

Popular Face Skincare Products