L'Oreal Sublime Bronze BB Summer Legs

1 review

on 5/29/2015 3:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I am stocking up on this, it is an amazing find. Im not so much into BB creams for my face but my body could use a little work so a BB for the body? Makes sense! I have some light visible green veins, a few tiny scars and a couple of minor imperfections. Using this BB cream was like putting on a pair of nude stockings! It did made the ever so light veins blurred out, the tiny scars were lightened and the skin on my legs were a lot more even toned.

I am naturally tan and the color of this BB cream is actually the same color as I am(I Medium dark/dark tan skin and if the cream had a MAC shade it would be NC42-ish) so the bronzing effects are not evident and not so important to me. I have bought in the past body BB creams but they were all pinkish in color and just made me more shimmery than anything. If you are fairer than me, this could be used as a subtle instant bronzer&BB cream, but medium-dark tan people, this is perfect for us! And affordable! It doesnt have a smell or feel sticky. I never had it transfer on clothing. This stuff is magic.