Quo Mini Blending Sponges

No Image

4.5

I LOVE these! They're great for blending my concealer and if i had extra time, id use them for my foundation. I found the green sponge was a little softer than the pink and orange but they all work amazingly. Makes it look like i don't even have concealer on.They seem to have the same texture and bounciness of a beauty blender, only difference is these are much much less expensive like 8$ less for each! Its 10$ canadian for the pack of 3 at pharmaprix or shoppers drug mart. I Love how the package comes with a holder for them, i put them there to dry after i clean them and it holds them in place. I definitely think everyone looking for a mini makeup blending sponge should give these a try! :)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I wasn't sure whether to put this in the "Brushes" or "Misc. Beauty Tools" category but since the original beautyblender is here, I figured this review should go here also.

I was intrigued by the beautyblender minis and wondered how good they'd be for under-eye concealer. However, a set of 2 is $24 in Canada and that seemed awfully pricey for something I was bound to lose because it's so small and so bouncy...I just had images of these falling to the floor and disappearing into a crack or falling down the sink drain, etc. Also, the reviews at Sephora weren't all that great. But when I saw a set of THREE of these for 10 bucks, I had to give them a try. I think these sponges are a bit larger than the BB minis but they are still tiny and they do work nicely for blending in concealer under my eyes or for blending foundation around my nose/nostrils. Certainly not a necessity but nice to have and the bright colours (pink, apricot and fuchsia) are cute. Because the price point is pretty low, I don't think I'd hesitate to repurchase these though, having 3 in a package, I don't think I'll need to.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools