76%

Shop Now

Reviews

2.0

2 years ago

Does what it says in moisturising, but it feels heavy and leaves a greasy film on my skin. In my opinion, this is not the best for very oily skin like mine, its more suited for dry skin.

About reviewer (33 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

EyesGray

1.0

2 years ago

It made me break out! I’m talking crazy acne for months! I just recently looked at the ingredients, and they have acne causing ingredients in it! Who knew?! So it’s currently in the trash. Here I thought it was something that helpedme

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Olive

HairOther

2 years ago

It's lightweight and absorbs quickly. Great moisturizer to use under makeup. It doesn't affect other liquid or cream products I apply on my face. I usually dislike products that have fragrance but this has a clean scent that's very light. Plus I have dry acne prone skin and so far this has not broken me out. I found this at a local department store for half the price along with other E.L.F. skincare products so try checking those places if you want to save some money. They also hold a lot of sale events on their website.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

2 years ago

I have super dry skin and im a very simple person - I just want a low cost moisturizer that works. This moisturizer is super economical, smells great and great on my skin. I carry one with me all the time, I have one in my bathroom, and I have one tucked away in storage. I just love it so much.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

2 years ago

What a find this was for me! I have large pores and recently had been getting weird red splotches on my face. I tried e.l.f. Daily Hydration Moisturizer one night (not expecting much because it is so inexpensive) and the next morning all the redness was gone from my face! Then as I began using it both in the morning and in the evening I noticed my pores have become non-existent! Seriously, I thought nothing would make that happen! It actually IS a miracle lotion to make my pores go away...and for $8? Please, stop complaining about the price, good night, have you priced a department store moisturizer lately? I am waiting for this stuff to be discovered by everyone! Oh, and my husband loves the light fragrance and comments on it every night. :)

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesGreen

3.0

2 years ago

This moisturizer isn't bad, it just doesn't suit my needs. I have normal-dry skin and I would like more moisture. If I wasn't using this with the Elf hydrating essence, I don't think it would give me enough hydration. I find this similar to neutrogena's water boost moisturizer. Both have a gel-cream texture. Elf has a slight scent. I can't place what it smells like, but it is not irritating or offensive. It pumps out a small amount of product. I use half a pump around my eyes and 3 pumps to cover my face and neck. You do get a lot of product, so i think this could last me 2 1/2 to 3 months. I think combo-oily skin would like it best. It plumps skin and adds hydration without being too nourishing. Overall, a good product, but not for me. I will finish the bottle and not repurchase. I prefer my Yes To Cucumbers moisturizer.

About reviewer (123 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

EyesBlue

1.0

2 years ago

This product is a no for me! As soon as I put this on, my face breaks out in red splotches. I'm not sure what causes this but it might be the fragrance I have normal to dry skin with no acne. It's a shame because it's full but I won't use it... I guess I'll just toss it.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

3 years ago

I have combination skin with signs of aging. It's not magic but it feels great on the skin. Keeps it feeling hydrated all day. My foundation stays in place too.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Dark, Warm

HairBlack, Relaxed, Coarse

3 years ago

I'm actually planning on going out today to repurchase this. I had dehydrated skin that acts fairly normal and only gets barely oily at the end of the day when well taken care of. B I have a numerous (10?) step nighttime skincare routine. I was running out of my Cosrx lotion and wanted a replacement. I was genuinely surprised by this. It's not super thick but moisturizes well. I feel it'll be a staple in my routine. I'm still pinning down major players in my skincare routine and trying to get down to a few products that truly work well. But I know this is helping in the fight against my dehydrated skin.

About reviewer (739 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

from

3 years ago

it is a little pricey for e.l.f but there are good ingredients. I'm currently using an acne skin care system and the only moisturizer they give was very small and contains SPF so I wanted to look for something that I could use at night. the skin care system I'm using has been making my skin soo dry its flakey and raw (it calmed down after almost a month of that) but this stuff is nice. pros: packaging- some people have trouble with it I havent. when it runs low I'll just cut it. non greesy very light weight good for sensitive skin (although there is a very light smell) cons: no SPF (I'm on an SPF addiction but it doesn't matter to most people) pricey for the amount of product but a little goes a long way

About reviewer (71 reviews)

AgeUnder 18