no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

May/15/2003

I bought one of the last in stock at my local store. The SA told me that they have discontinued the item and thus, she had no sample for me to try. Without hesitation, I just bought a tube to try and fell in love with it. I'm definitely going back to get the last few cause this is going to be my holy grail!

About reviewer (162 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOther

HairBrown

EyesBrown

Feb/11/2003

This was the best handcream ever and I was lucky enough to get/use 2 tubes before they stopped production. :-(I know we're not supposed to review things that are discontinued but here I feel I must because it was so, so good)-: Hopefully MAC'll bring it back! It was soothing and smelled heavenly and a little went a long way.

About reviewer (1310 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

fromsusand

Oct/12/2002

this is my stuff!!! I loved it from the first time I tried it!!!
Something about that smell, too.
I keep a tube with me at all times.
:( (as of the beginning of 2003 MAC has discontinued this item...I am very upset...)

About reviewer (106 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

frommisst

Jul/16/2002

This ranks amongst my top favs for hand creams. It absorbs nicely, so my hands don't feel greasy, and it's very lightly scented. The consistency is not too thick or thin, and the price isn't bad. I can't remember, but I think it's between $9-$12cad. I've repurchased this product about 3 times, and I prefer it over Bath & Body Works Antibacterial scented hand …Read more

About reviewer (114 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Other

HairBlack

EyesBlack

May/14/2002

I got this as a freebie from MAC, so I'm not sure of the price but I really like it! It keeps my hands soft and smooth.

About reviewer (3778 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Other

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

Dec/01/2001

It smells great and moisturizes well. It's reasonably priced. What more could I ask for?

About reviewer (175 reviews)

AgeUnder 18