MAC Hand cream [DISCONTINUED]

No Image

on 5/15/2003 12:23:00 AM

I bought one of the last in stock at my local store. The SA told me that they have discontinued the item and thus, she had no sample for me to try. Without hesitation, I just bought a tube to try and fell in love with it. I'm definitely going back to get the last few cause this is going to be my holy grail!

on 2/11/2003 11:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This was the best handcream ever and I was lucky enough to get/use 2 tubes before they stopped production. :-(I know we're not supposed to review things that are discontinued but here I feel I must because it was so, so good)-: Hopefully MAC'll bring it back! It was soothing and smelled heavenly and a little went a long way.

on 10/12/2002 12:44:00 AM

this is my stuff!!! I loved it from the first time I tried it!!!
Something about that smell, too.
I keep a tube with me at all times.
:( (as of the beginning of 2003 MAC has discontinued this item...I am very upset...)

on 7/16/2002 2:44:00 AM

This ranks amongst my top favs for hand creams. It absorbs nicely, so my hands don't feel greasy, and it's very lightly scented. The consistency is not too thick or thin, and the price isn't bad. I can't remember, but I think it's between $9-$12cad. I've repurchased this product about 3 times, and I prefer it over Bath & Body Works Antibacterial scented hand lotions. It makes my hands soft, and the smell is definitely not overbearing. It seems to strengthen my nails SLIGHTLY as well. (added bonus!)

on 5/14/2002 12:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I got this as a freebie from MAC, so I'm not sure of the price but I really like it! It keeps my hands soft and smooth.

on 12/1/2001 10:41:00 PM

It smells great and moisturizes well. It's reasonably priced. What more could I ask for?

Popular Lotions / Creams