L'Oreal Nutri-Gloss High Shine Shampoo

L'Oreal Nutri-Gloss High Shine Shampoo

2.3

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My hair is shiny and soft after using this product but the scent triggers headaches. Also I noticed my scalp get itchy after continued use. It is a no go for me!

on 12/16/2016 1:45:00 PM

I'm not crazy about this shampoo, but it's okay. It's smells nice, like a rosy cotton candy, if there was such a thing. It's clear, and feels a little slick, like a silicone based serum for the face. My fine, wavy hair isn't tangled while I wash, which is a plus. But after rinsing quite a bit, it still feels like something is in my hair. After using a little bit of the matching conditioner and a tiny spritz of the color protection spray on the ends of my hair only, my hair feels soft and looks shiny, but it's a little too coated feeling and flat. Not terrible, but enough that it bugs me. I might try mixing a clarifying shampoo in the palm of my hand with it next time, and skipping the color protection spray all together, to see if that helps. I think I paid around $5 for this. Not sure if I'd buy this again, if I do I'll probably buy it for the lovely scent and use it as a body wash or something.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I spotted this in Walmart this weekend and decided to give it a try. Well, this shampoo makes my hair feel like I am coating it and didn't really make it feel clean. When I rinsed my hair it didn't feel very smooth, but very squeaky clean. This is more like a glossing shampoo not really meant to clean it.
My hair was very glossy once it was styled and blow dried..however the next morning it was a greasy dirty and tangled mess. So I would say this shampoo is more like a "one day" great hair thing.
I have thick and dry hair so I found it very surprising that my hair was so oily gross the next morning.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

This made my scalp itch terribly. I tried using this on its own with no conditioner thinking it would help but there are just some ingredients in this formula that are horrible for sensetive skin. Definitely would not recommend.

Popular Shampoos