CHANEL Les Beiges Lip Balm

CHANEL Les Beiges Lip Balm

3.8

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I found this colored lip balm very ordinary. I would have kept it though if the color hadn't looked weird on me but the light is just a boring light coral. These are not as good as the Dior lip colored balms. Of course nice case. I would try the medium next time.

on 11/5/2018 11:37:00 AM

This is a cute little balm, in simple but glam Chanel packaging. The price is quite reasonable for Chanel, at $20 apiece - though that's compared to Chanel prices for other lip products. Of course most non-luxury lip balms are half the price. I would say it's a good value if the balm itself was impressive. I chose the Medium shade, a rosy red that has decent color payoff. It's just not very moisturizing for me. So I'm not using it as a balm, just as another lipstick, though I have lipsticks I like much better. IMO as a tinted moisturizing balm it falls short but of course YMMV.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This, to me, is a luxury item. I mean I have so many lip balms that are probably equal or better in function and colour. I would say though that the texture of this is super - not goopy/sticky. This is great for everyday no-fuss days where you want a hint of colour and days where you want to go au-natural. Needless to say I love it and will repurchase. I love it especially when paired with the 'Natural' lip pencil from Chanel as well. It adds a little colour and depth to my lips, but i also love to just wear this on its own.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Grey, Other, Fine

Chanel has recently introduced several new LES BEIGES products - including the new Healthy Glow Hydrating Lip Balm. I purchased mine via Chanel.com and really LOVE this!

The lip balm comes in a new Chanel black plastic tube with the beige CC design at the top. Very simple and classic in style! The lip balm itself is pink, but it does not impart much colour to the lips - it is a very sheer and smooth balm which glides on without dragging or caking on.

There currently is only one colour (No. 10) and I am not sure if other colours will be introduced to this line. No SPF included. USA retail price is $36.00

I have since ordered a second tube as I really want one for home AND one for summer travel !

Check out the Chanel.com site for other Les Beiges items including new duo-tone powders and blush sticks (3 colours).

Top Rated Lip Treatments