LANEIGE Water Sleeping Mask

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
LANEIGE Water Sleeping Mask

4.2

Butylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Trehalose, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Beta-Glucan, Castanea Sativa (Chestnut) Seed Extract, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Hydroxypropyl Bispalmitae MEA, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycogen, Glutamic Acid, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Lysine HCl, Magnesium Sulfate, Mannitol, Manganese Sulfate, Serine, Sucrose, Stearyl Behenate, Citrulline, Alanine, Arginine, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Zinc Sulfate, Caprylyl Glycol, Threonine, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Polysorbate 20, Propanediol, PCA, Histidine HCl, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Blue 1 (CI 42090).

on 11/21/2018 3:27:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

The texture of the product is light, quick absorb and doesn’t leave a sticky feeling. However, due to such a high claim and too much advertise, it doesn’t reach the expectation, just a mediocre result in the morning. It has perform and I’m not a fan of, but doesn’t break me out and I have oily- acne skin. I'm also not a fan of a jar type but the product will last a long time.

on 11/15/2018 5:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

It’s okay. Didn’t cause any clogs or breakouts and it hydrates well for normal skin. It reminds me of a thicker version of Belif Aquabomb. I need something richer in the winter, so I wouldn’t repurchase.

on 10/10/2018 2:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I actually only just got a travel size of this and the lip mask. The first night I applied it I didn't think it was anything to write home about. I'd gotten a random painful pimple on my chin and (of course) picked at it and made it worse. But after two nights of using the mask the pimple just went away. No scarring either. I'm impressed.

on 11/4/2015 10:09:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Oh my gosh I've fallen in love! I've been going back and forth on buying this product, not sure it was worth the hype. I finally ordered it off Target.com because they offer free shipping for store pickup. (I'm not sure if there's a difference between their sleeping mask and their sleeping pack but I've noticed a lot more people like the sleeping mask) But oh my goodness its worth every penny! This sleeping mask is light blue in color and has a gel like texture. I apply it over my serum and spot cream at night as my last skincare step I really feel like it seals my other skincare products and keeps them working on my skin. When I wake up the next morning my skin is soo unbelievably soft and plump! All I do in the morning is rinse my face with cold water and the residue of the mask rinses off cleanly. When I use this mask a few nights in a row I notice a big difference in the texture of my skin. Now I use this product during flights to keep my skin hydrated. Overall it has become a staple in my skincare routine I have a few other sleeping mask but I don't ever think I will go without this product. I am a Laneige believer!

on 8/15/2015 2:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I got a tiny jar of this in a trial kit for the Laneige Water Bank System. I had no idea what it was and I had to do a search on "Sleeping Masks" so I knew what to do with it. After moisturizer, I apply it with a soft brush and just leave it on my skin. This doesn't always sink in overnight, but, because it's a mask, I guess it's not supposed to. I rarely need a lot of moisturizer, so I was afraid this would leave me greasy in the morning. Actually, it has the opposite effect. It doesn't dry out my skin, but my skin feels "tighter" in the mornings when I use this! It's comforting to get a good dose of hydration overnight, without worrying about break-outs.. This mask softens and plumps, but it feels like water, not grease. It has the texture of a very fine gel, and it sits on top of skin. Upon application it feels like I'm wetting my skin with cool water. In the morning it's rinsed off prior to washing my face. This feels soothing, cooling, and rather theraputic. I purchased a full size and I'm enjoying the luxury of a Sleep Mask 2-3x a week very much.

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I read some great reviews on this Mask and decided to try it. Well I loved the texture, it's a cool get that will sink in very quickly with a very fresh and light scent.
Having a very dry skin, this mask only gave a refreshing feeling for my skin, think of it like putting ice on your skin after a tan, you will love the cool refreshing feeling, it does hydrate but not enough for a very dry skin. I would recommend this for someone with a normal to dry skin perhaps but not to a very dry skin.

If you are looking for a hydrating mask that will refresh your skin, try this one, but if you are look for deep hydration I suggest you try a sample first.