Laneige Water Sleeping Mask

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Laneige Water Sleeping Mask

Butylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Trehalose, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Beta-Glucan, Castanea Sativa (Chestnut) Seed Extract, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Hydroxypropyl Bispalmitae MEA, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycogen, Glutamic Acid, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Lysine HCl, Magnesium Sulfate, Mannitol, Manganese Sulfate, Serine, Sucrose, Stearyl Behenate, Citrulline, Alanine, Arginine, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Zinc Sulfate, Caprylyl Glycol, Threonine, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Polysorbate 20, Propanediol, PCA, Histidine HCl, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Blue 1 (CI 42090).

on 4/16/2018 3:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This water sleeping mask is amazing!! It doesn't plump or moisturize your face after 1 use so it will take several uses but it really is fantastic. I used it 2 times a week for awhile and I did notice my face is a lot softer and plumper. It helped a lot with makeup application. The mask dries quickly but it's not "drying". It feels like a moisturizer after so it's fine. Doesn't stain pillows or anything. Doesn't give a burning/itching feeling either. I would highly recommend this to everyone especially during winter months when most people get drier skin. Great product and highly recommended. It also helped me out a lot when I was peeling from vacation and using this twice actually helped the peeling to stop and moisturized the area so it didn't need to peel.

This definitely makes me want to try out their lip mask.

on 8/15/2016 10:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this and have been using it for a month. I have a dry skin with dry patches. This does nothing for me. I put this on at night, at first it has a cooling and hydrating sensation but it only last for a while. I prefer the glam and glow thirsty mud for an overnight mask.

Video Reviews & Tutorials