LANEIGE Water Sleeping Mask

Filtered by eye Color : Green
LANEIGE Water Sleeping Mask

3.7

Butylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Trehalose, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Beta-Glucan, Castanea Sativa (Chestnut) Seed Extract, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Hydroxypropyl Bispalmitae MEA, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycogen, Glutamic Acid, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Lysine HCl, Magnesium Sulfate, Mannitol, Manganese Sulfate, Serine, Sucrose, Stearyl Behenate, Citrulline, Alanine, Arginine, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Zinc Sulfate, Caprylyl Glycol, Threonine, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Polysorbate 20, Propanediol, PCA, Histidine HCl, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Blue 1 (CI 42090).

on 9/27/2018 12:33:00 PM

I apply this product after washing my face, before bed. It feels nice and cool when it goes on, and takes a few minutes to sink into the skin. Personally, I don't find the smell to be strong at all, but it does smell nice.

In the morning, I don't have the "omg wow" results that some are describing, but my skin is a bit softer, and that helps my makeup to blend more easily. I haven't had any pore-clogging or breakouts from this. I tried it as an eye cream but didn't feel like it did much for that area. I don't think the results of this are amazing, but you get a LOT for the price--like a jar will probably last 9+ months, so I'd probably eventually repurchase. Wouldn't repurchase if it was pricier though.

Update, 6 weeks later. This stuff has just about "cured" my oily skin! I'd long suspected at least part of my oily skin was due to dehydration, but didn't really know how to fix it since I moisturized twice a day. Well, this did it! My skin has gone from having to wear full foundation just to control oil, to being fine with just a BB cream. I still have to blot a couple times throughout the day, but I would say I've gone from a very oily t-zone to just slightly. If you've ever suspected you have dehydrated skin, you need to try this!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

Glad I got a small trial size in the duo pack with the lip mask from Sephora.

First off, it's a lovely luxury feeling gel moisturizer.

BUT

After 2 nights I got a deep cyst red irritated pimple that never came to a head, and I'm still trying to fade the mark a month later.

AND

the perfume is so strong, it kept me awake, both nights.

Yes it moisturized, but I'm not acne prone, and I'm 62, and that cystic thing on my cheekbone was very unpleasant. As soon as I quit, the thing started to die down and now like I said, I'm waiting for the mark to fade.

AND then the jar packaging. Not hygienic, but I put up with it, a lot of products insist.

Bottom line, buyer beware. I wish I'd just asked Sephora for a free sample. I'd have gotten the acne for free then instead of paying for the privilege.

on 4/28/2018 11:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was dreaming about this product for such a long time!!! The glowing reviews & k-beauty gurus sold me on that. Ahmmm..not sure what the hype is all about?!
While I love the gel texture & how fast it absorbed, I haven’t noticed any results what so ever in terms of hydrating, moisture, smoother texture- Nothing as promised.
In fact, it was the least effective product I’ve tried under the k-beauty umbrella. So YMMV. 🤷‍♀️

SUPERB ALTERNATIVE?
Etude House Collagen Sleeping Pack.
Much superior in term of results, not to mention it cost half of the price!
Same gel texture, fast absorbed,
no greasy residue. delivers- supple, glowy,
veil looking skin, a HG for me and I’ll stick to it. ☺️

on 3/3/2018 1:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was underwhelmed by this product. I bought it to use on an international flight, but while it did provide some moisture it didn't really have much affect on me. There was no brightening or plumbing quality. It just moisturized and left kind of a masky feel on me. I tried to use it several times and just felt like it was so expensive for what it was. I feel there are cheaper alternstives that work just as well. I much prefer Laneige Multiberry Yogurt Repsir Pack or Bliss Fabulous Drench and Quench Cream too this product. They performed the way I had wanted this product too.

on 10/18/2015 3:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love this product! It's now a staple in my travel bag. My skin normally gets dry patches after I fly, but Laneige's Water Sleeping Mask has basically cured that. For me, the trick is to put the mask over my nighttime moisturizer. It works incredibly well. I wish this product was packaged in a tube instead of a jar, but I adore everything else about it.

on 9/17/2015 10:05:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I love this mask! It has a cooling and soothing feel to the gel. I use this at night over the hada labo gokujyun lotion and my skin looks plump and fresh in the morning. No break outs or oiliness from it. The only thing i dont like is the tub but i use a popsicle stick each time so its not a big deal. HG for me

on 8/15/2015 2:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I got a tiny jar of this in a trial kit for the Laneige Water Bank System. I had no idea what it was and I had to do a search on "Sleeping Masks" so I knew what to do with it. After moisturizer, I apply it with a soft brush and just leave it on my skin. This doesn't always sink in overnight, but, because it's a mask, I guess it's not supposed to. I rarely need a lot of moisturizer, so I was afraid this would leave me greasy in the morning. Actually, it has the opposite effect. It doesn't dry out my skin, but my skin feels "tighter" in the mornings when I use this! It's comforting to get a good dose of hydration overnight, without worrying about break-outs.. This mask softens and plumps, but it feels like water, not grease. It has the texture of a very fine gel, and it sits on top of skin. Upon application it feels like I'm wetting my skin with cool water. In the morning it's rinsed off prior to washing my face. This feels soothing, cooling, and rather theraputic. I purchased a full size and I'm enjoying the luxury of a Sleep Mask 2-3x a week very much.