Laneige Water Sleeping Mask

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Laneige Water Sleeping Mask

Butylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Trehalose, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Beta-Glucan, Castanea Sativa (Chestnut) Seed Extract, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Hydroxypropyl Bispalmitae MEA, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycogen, Glutamic Acid, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Lysine HCl, Magnesium Sulfate, Mannitol, Manganese Sulfate, Serine, Sucrose, Stearyl Behenate, Citrulline, Alanine, Arginine, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Zinc Sulfate, Caprylyl Glycol, Threonine, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Polysorbate 20, Propanediol, PCA, Histidine HCl, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Blue 1 (CI 42090).

on 11/12/2017 8:24:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I find this product to be the best of the sleep masks I have tried. I suggest that you let it dry so it is not so sticky. I was not impressed when I woke up, but when I rinsed it off, my skin looked better, was soft and smooth. That was a plus for me. I am going to use it consistently through the winter. I reminds me of Neutrogena H2O moisturizers that are hyaluronic acid based. Again, jar packaging, so that is a downer.

If you read my review of Egyptian Magic you will see how I came to buy this item. I didn't need it, didn't particularly even know what it was but the cirumstances had my resistance to marketing reduced to nothing.
The upside is I am so glad I did buy it. Especially now I have had a couple of months to rehabilitate my credit card.
This mask is wonderfully cooling, hydrating and plumping. It feels delightful on.
You apply it liberally at night over your usual serum etc and wake up in the morning with dewy, non-irritated, very fresh looking skin.
This is a must to pack when travelling by air. I bought an additional travel sized pot as soon as I came home from my last trip and now it lives in my travel gear ready for the next call on it's super powers.
I gave it 4 lippies for value but I was so doped on airsickness pills and free champagne compared with the slight hysteria induced by that mythical thing-a free upgrade-I really can't remember how much it was. Not a huge amount and not super cheap. That's the best my fuzzy memory gets. Sorry.
I also bought the Eye Sleeping Mask and the Lip Sleeping Mask at the same time (amongst other things-cough). They are both great and well worth having.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really enjoy the Lip Sleeping Mask by Laneige so I wanted to get this as I have dry skin and figured it might me a good product to have in my skin care collection. I ended up purchasing the Hydration Trial Kit which came with a decent sized jar of this, a great way to introduce yourself to a product line without committing to any one product, especially those that are expensive. This one fell short of my expectations though. It has a nice cool gel cream texture but it is quite fragranced, and if anything I would think something with the word "water" in it's title would be lighter and fresher than what this smells like. I'd actually rather it smell like Davidoff's Cool Water than whatever is in this. Scent aside, texture is nice but... this is not really all that hydrating. I certainly do not wake up feeling like my skin is more plump or supple that when I use my regular moisturizer and other skin care products. I will use this up but won't repurchase.

on 2/6/2017 5:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I'm so disappointed with this product. It is my first try of Sleeping Masks and so far I'm underwhelmed. I found no difference in the morning whatsoever, but I will carry on using it in case it has long term effects and I've spent good money on it. I will not be repurchasing.

Update: I carried on using this and after one month of use I've finally seen results. I woke up and went wow my skin feels baby soft. Glad I carried on using it, but I did think the whole point was for immediate softness and plumpness. For this reason I will not repurchase but will use it up.

on 8/25/2016 6:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

as with almost all the Asian skincare I've used, this is great. I've been using sample packs, so there has been no problem with the consistency or freshness of the product. It is a watery gel that you slather with abandon to cleansed skin. Since my skin is dry, it feels like it is drinking this in- and sure enough- in the morning my skin is dew-y and I dont need any moisturizer or foundation. imho, worth the price.

Wowee!

I have been using this mask 3 times per week overnight after my regular skincare routine and my pores have shrunk, pimples last for less time, redness is diminished, my skin is more hydrated and smoother, and the circles under my eyes have diminished.

It has a light scent but it doesn't bother me. I wouldn't use this during the day as the scent would interfere with perfume but it works better the longer you use it so it's best on overnight anyway.

This stuff is magical.