Laneige Water Sleeping Mask

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Laneige Water Sleeping Mask

Butylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Trehalose, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Beta-Glucan, Castanea Sativa (Chestnut) Seed Extract, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Hydroxypropyl Bispalmitae MEA, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycogen, Glutamic Acid, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Lysine HCl, Magnesium Sulfate, Mannitol, Manganese Sulfate, Serine, Sucrose, Stearyl Behenate, Citrulline, Alanine, Arginine, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Zinc Sulfate, Caprylyl Glycol, Threonine, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Polysorbate 20, Propanediol, PCA, Histidine HCl, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Blue 1 (CI 42090).

on 4/29/2018 8:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

It went well for the first couple of uses, my skin looked nice and smooth the next morning. And then, the small pimples started appearing. Laneige products seems to clog my pores a fair bit coz whenever I use them (emulsion, essence etc) I get small pimples. Not sure what to do with this now.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

One of my essential skincare product
I use this twice per week over all my skincare products for night

I guarantee you will wake up feeling great about your skin
And I always bring this whenever I travel around with plane if the flight is gonna longer than 5 hours, I will bring the travel size one or the sample size with sachet.

Price is reasonable

Packaging is fine, it comes with a little spatula if I’m not mistaken.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Don't get the hype. Broke out my combo skin and was not wowed by the results. I'll just stick to my masks that wash off

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Not sure if this was really moisturizing because I was also using a moisturizing toner with it. But when I use this product, I wake up the next day looking very refreshed no matter how much sleep I have! This is not for everyday use because when I used it every night, my skin reacted badly probably because I have really sensitive skin. Now, I just use this every other day. You should definitely try it! I understand the hype now.

Major Love. Holy Grail.

First received this as a gift and now I am now finishing up my second bottle.

I used to have very dry skin, to the point of constant peeling in my T-zone area. I have been using this water sleeping mask for 1.5 years now and my skin is now considered normal with dry patches now and then.

I started out applying it every night, and my skin feels supple almost instantly. It gets absorbed really well, with zero tacky feelings. The supple skin effect lasts till the next afternoon before I feel dry again (then again I am constantly in an air-conditioned room). But within a short period (can’t remember exactly) my t-zone no longer has ridiculous peeling issues.

Nowadays I only apply thrice a week or nightly during that time of the month when my skin gets excessively dry.

I've cut down on usage as I realized the product is getting too rich for my skin. This is my Holy Grail moisturizer and will recommend to anyone with dry skin without batting my eyelids.

One thing I wish they would change about the product is the packaging. Even though a spatula is provided for you to dig out the product, bacterial and what not can still get in pretty easily. Though I haven’t had any breakout issues with this product, but it is still a major concern.

on 10/31/2016 2:40:00 AM

Not a very great product..felt no effect after using it. If i use other sleeping mask, when i wake up the next day, my skin will feel baby smooth however this doesn't do that.
This doesnt give me the feeling like my skin is moisturised but my skin is definitely better than not using it.
Instead of a sleeping mask, i use as a day moisturiser instead when my go to moisturiser is running low.
I definitely won't be repurchasing it because even using aloe vera gel have 100% better effect than this.
Nonetheless, this product might be great for other people but not for me. Would recommend if you have extra money to spare.

on 8/7/2016 8:12:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

Ohhh My HOLY GRAIL. Its sold 1 in every 30 seconds in Korea, Hongkong & Singapore. Its almost double the price if I buy in my country (souq.com). I bought this one through Amazon while staying almost a month in the UK. This is just AMAZING! AMAZING! AMAZING! Since am on tour, I need to care little extra care of my skin that I cant really do. This one is doing just double. Apply thw needful at night beforw sleep, wait for 5 minutes... It gets totally absorbed in 5 minutes & just sleep... Next morning -- just wash your face n see the result...

One morw secret thing -- it probably has a sleeping effect. You start feeling sleepy probably with the soft light smell of this... The best for me & many like me! I SWEAR!!!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

i was using the sample before buy it and i'm in loveeee with it!! the smell makes me calm and sleepy.. when the mask touch my skin, it's so cool and refreshing.. but few minutes after that, my skin feels lil bit burn and smarting.. but i keep continue and still go to sleep.. the morning after that, my skin feels so smooth and moist (i have a combination to oily skin and this product doesn't make my face oily in the morning).

But, my boyfriend doesn't have a same result as i had. He maybe a man, but damn his skin is smooth like a baby and can't handle mens product. He have dry and very sensitive skin (his skin is easily become itchy in the nose area and scaly). As a good girlfriend i was recommend this product to him and ask him to use it before sleep. Few minutes after that he said it burns his face and go straight to bathroom to clean his face. Clearly this product isn't fit for him and you who had skin like him..

my suggestion:
BUY THE SAMPLE FIRST, you don't want to spend a lot money for product that doesn't fit for you. Not all people have a same reaction even if u already read a lot of review with your skin types.

OVERALL (For Me)
Pros:
- Moisten my skin (even an oily skin needs to be moisten)
- The fragrance is calming
- The instant result that you can see on the next morning
- The cool and fresh feeling when it touch my skin

Cons:
- Too expensive (IDR 360.000) for 70ml
- The burns effect after few minutes i used the mask
- Not travel friendly (the jar using glass and bulky)

on 3/15/2016 2:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I started using this due to a recommendation from a friend of mine who will be 50 this year but doesn't look a day of 40. She swears by this stuff and when I vented to her about my skin being parched, she could not stop raving about it. She said that it's worth the price point.

I was able to find it at Target for $24 - which, considering the size, is actually a decent price. The jar is HUGE and it comes with a small spatula so you don't have to stick your fingers in the jar and contaminate the product. The product looks heavy, but it actually goes on light and even. A little goes a very long way - I use about a pea sized amount for my entire face and neck - and apply via lightly tapping my skin with my fingertips. No tugging or pulling over here! If you use too much, your skin will not absorb all of it and your face will feel tacky.

The scent is light and fresh, not at all overpowering. I apply at night, after cleansing, before heading to bed. When I wake up, I notice my skin is hydrated, soft, and a bit plumper from using this. When I first got it, I used it every single night for one week and saw positive results. I've reduced use to 3 times a week. This is a great product, especially if your skin needs hydration. I will definitely repurchase!