Laneige Water Sleeping Mask

Laneige Water Sleeping Mask

3.8

Butylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Trehalose, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Beta-Glucan, Castanea Sativa (Chestnut) Seed Extract, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Hydroxypropyl Bispalmitae MEA, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycogen, Glutamic Acid, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Lysine HCl, Magnesium Sulfate, Mannitol, Manganese Sulfate, Serine, Sucrose, Stearyl Behenate, Citrulline, Alanine, Arginine, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Zinc Sulfate, Caprylyl Glycol, Threonine, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Polysorbate 20, Propanediol, PCA, Histidine HCl, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Blue 1 (CI 42090).

on 4/29/2018 8:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

It went well for the first couple of uses, my skin looked nice and smooth the next morning. And then, the small pimples started appearing. Laneige products seems to clog my pores a fair bit coz whenever I use them (emulsion, essence etc) I get small pimples. Not sure what to do with this now.

on 4/29/2018 12:29:00 AM

I tried it twice ( meaning 2 bottles ) but it never worked out for me. It’s one of the most well known Korean products. It hardly moisturises , does not feel comforting to my skin , all it is a heavily scented gel ( I like the smell ) . Aloe vera gel is cheaper more effective ( sans fragrance ) .

on 4/28/2018 11:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The most overly hyped, overpriced product I’ve tried under the K-beauty umbrella!
Not sure what the hype is all about?!
While I love the gel texture & how fast it absorbed, it didn’t provide enough moisture to my normal-dry skin, nor any magnificent results either.
(I gave it a good grace to work it “magic”).
SUPERB ALTERNATIVE?
Etude House Collagen Sleeping Pack.
Much superior in term of results, not to mention it cost half of the price!
Same gel texture, fast absorbed,
no greasy residue. delivers- supple, glowy,
veil looking skin, a HG for me.
I’ll stick to this bad boy. ☺️

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I received this product for Christmas, and I’m impressed. I have very oily skin that tends to dry out, and it’s difficult to find a moisturizer that doesn’t make me look greasy. This is a godsend. I wake up in the morning and my skin is plump and soft. It’s not heavily fragranced at all, but the scent is light and relaxing. The amount of product you get is overwhelming; I’ve been taking the lid off and using the product that gathers on the lid as it’s usually enough to cover my face. I’ve been using it on and off since Christmas, but I want to use it more as I have been recovering from a terrible depression slump and want to take care of myself at every chance I get. The jar is absolutely beautiful, and I plan on using it to store lipsticks or pencils when I run out of the product. I would definitely repurchase. I don’t think I can live without it!

on 4/23/2018 12:15:00 AM

Holy grail. I’m in love with this stuff. I use Differin every night, so sometimes my skin can be a little sensitive. Other moisturizers I have tried burned my skin upon application (e.g. Neutrogena Hydroboost, Simple Skin Quench Sleeping Cream, Cerave Skin Renewing Night Cream, just to name a few...) Laneige has never burned my skin. It goes on smoothly, sinks right into my skin with no sticky feel, and smells heavenly. I can apply layers of it to my face without it ever feeling heavy. My skin feels so good after application. It soothes my skin and has never broken me out. My only (previous) complaint was that sometimes I felt like it didn’t hydrate enough. It absorbed so quickly that i felt like i didn’t have any moisturizer on at all. That all changed for me today though... I was browsing the Laneige website and I purchased the new Lavender scented sleeping mask (which I am insanely excited for...) While reading the directions, I noticed that you are supposed to apply the sleeping mask OVER your normal night time moisturizer at night... I had just been using the product by itself. Lo and behold, problem solved. I used the sleeping mask over my moisturizer tonight. It still absorbed just as quickly with no sticky after feel, and my skin felt more moisturized than it did when using the mask alone. I will continue to buy this product. The price point ($25) isn’t a deal breaker. Although of course I would prefer to spend less, I have not found another moisturizer that soothes my sensitive skin like this does.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Favorite night cream during autumn winter. Hydrates and soothes. Especially helpful after using acids. During summer and when I’m traveling to more humid weather, it’s a bit too rich for my skin so I use an emulsion instead. Still, really love and will always repurchase.

on 4/16/2018 3:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This water sleeping mask is amazing!! It doesn't plump or moisturize your face after 1 use so it will take several uses but it really is fantastic. I used it 2 times a week for awhile and I did notice my face is a lot softer and plumper. It helped a lot with makeup application. The mask dries quickly but it's not "drying". It feels like a moisturizer after so it's fine. Doesn't stain pillows or anything. Doesn't give a burning/itching feeling either. I would highly recommend this to everyone especially during winter months when most people get drier skin. Great product and highly recommended. It also helped me out a lot when I was peeling from vacation and using this twice actually helped the peeling to stop and moisturized the area so it didn't need to peel.

This definitely makes me want to try out their lip mask.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My Brother got this for me from Korea as there was much hype about it. Quite underwhelmed by it as it broke out my combo oily skin and it just feels too tacky to sleep with. Will not repurchase again as the fragrance is also way too strong and the packaging is in a pot which I personally feel is quite unhygienic even if it came with a spatula

on 3/3/2018 1:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was underwhelmed by this product. I bought it to use on an international flight, but while it did provide some moisture it didn't really have much affect on me. There was no brightening or plumbing quality. It just moisturized and left kind of a masky feel on me. I tried to use it several times and just felt like it was so expensive for what it was. I feel there are cheaper alternstives that work just as well. I much prefer Laneige Multiberry Yogurt Repsir Pack or Bliss Fabulous Drench and Quench Cream too this product. They performed the way I had wanted this product too.

I originally had a sample of this and enjoyed it so much I bought the full size.

I have combo/dehydrated skin and although it doesn't really seem like anything special, I know it works because the next day my skin is always more plump and my makeup goes on a lot more smoothly.

It's recommended to use twice a week but during winter, when the cold zaps all of the moisture from my skin, I use it at least every second day. I've also used it on long-haul flights which worked wonderfully as it's pretty in-detectable and you don't look like a weirdo!